Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 17:39

Tuí: What if I think I can kill it? Or um, what if it doesn't look like a corruption? Does it have blood?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 17:45

Outer:You may try, but they can be very difficult to destroy.It's actually very easy to identify a Corruption, and no, they don't have blood.
---

*Some Sea Tea would be lovely right now...maybe a Crab Apple? Wait....Why's Outer on the floor?..........Who's he talking too?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 17:49

Tuí: I don't know if I would be able to hurt one anyway... Um. *She smiles.* Is Ink a corruption? Or is he just a jerk?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 18:08

*Outer has to hold back a laugh at that. It takes him a few moments to reply.

Outer:N-No, I don't believe so...!

*Someone is watching Tuí.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 18:21

Tuí: So he's just a... jerk... then... *She trails off at the sinking feeling of someone watching. Her wings pull closer around her in fearful instinct. Maybe if she just doesn't pay attention to them, they'll leave? Maybe there's nobody there. Is it her stress levels? Is she so stressed that she's seeing things? She'd better not start hearing things too, she can't deal with it. Not again...*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 18:44

Outer:.....?

*A look of concern crosses Outer's features.

Outer:Is....something wrong?
---

*Maybe....it would be best to leave. Maybe she could get to Outertale? Would have to get a large jacket though....maybe a mask too?

*Book slips away from the kitchen, back into her area. She grabs a nearby maroon jacket, and slides it on.

Edited Sep 8th 2018 23:25

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 18:49

*Tuí shakes her head and smiles, looking around.*

Tuí: No, no. It's just... Do you ever get the feeling of being watched? It's probably just because I'm still on edge, that's all.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 18:52

Outer:.......!

Outer:It may of been one of the others...Maybe Fresh?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 22nd 2017 18:55

Tuí: Soooo /not/ another delusion? Okay then, haha...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 22nd 2017 19:42

Outer:...?

*Outer stands up, wincing slightly as he stretches.

Outer:Are you okay now?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.