Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 9th 2017 09:35

*Grell quickly chooses to Spare. He wonders if he could have fled this whole time anyway.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 9th 2017 09:52

*Book pauses mid-swing, eye-lights extinguishing almost immediately. The bone club drops from her hand, SB letting it go as it falls. Her form seems to disappear from sight as the music fades.

*The text box lets out a little ring and reads,

[*YOU WON!]
[*You earned 0 XP and 75 gold!]

*The Battle Area fades and Grell is back in his apartment. Surprisingly, there seems to be no damage from the FIGHT.

*Book is curled up on the floor, SB nudging her and squeaking softly.

Edited Apr 14th 2018 14:35

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 9th 2017 10:04

*Grell sighs in relief then walks over. He sits down next to Book. Venator watches then disappears.*

Grell: I can't help if you won't let me.

Edited May 19th 2018 20:39

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 9th 2017 10:09

*She is mumbling something under her breath.

*There is a puff of rainbow smoke behind Grell.

*....Someone is standing behind him.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 9th 2017 10:29

*Grell twitches at sensing something there, but he ignores it, assuming that his senses are freaking out from panic again. He gently places a hand on her, not quite sure what to say.*

Grell: I um... I'm not quite sure why we had to fight, but does this normally happen afterwards. *He places her Gold down in front of her.* And I don't really want to take your things either... But once you're okay, I can probably go to see Othello to get some medicine or something and then maybe you can tell me what that Reset meant?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 9th 2017 10:31

*The person behind quirks a brow.

Fresh:You know 'bout them RESETS, bro?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 9th 2017 10:40

Grell: Well kind of, in her cinematic- Oh My God. There's another one.

*He backs of considerably.*

Grell: Look! I didn't hurt her and I seriously don't know what's wrong! All I did was look at her cinematic record to see what was going on and she went all psycho!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 9th 2017 10:41

*Fresh's shades flash '????' for a moment, he looks confused.

Fresh:A cinematic what?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 9th 2017 10:49

Grell: Cinematic record. You know when humans say that when they die their life flashes before their eyes? It's basically a collection of a human's past- though I didn't really know if it would work in skeletons- it's kind of like viewing the corners of their soul. I swear, it does not hurt them unless they're already dying and technically I'm only supposed to view the record when a human is going to die but I needed answers and I didn't think that they knew what I was talking about! I swear I did not hurt them and if I did I didn't mean to!

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 9th 2017 10:56

Fresh:Ooooh....Yeah, that might do it broski. They're not dust, so it should be good.

*Fresh looks behind Grell.

Fresh:...Ya got a glass of water, bruh?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.