Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spade

An una-VOID-able meeting

Spade replied to Spade's topic

*The harsh pull of gravity is the first thing I feel when popping into this world's reality. Air is rushing around me as fear grips my SOUL when I realize how how high I am, and how quickly the ground is approaching.

Book:(*High pitched) ...aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Dec 4th 2017 19:17

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Stepping out of the kitchen, I immediately freeze when a bone attack flys past my skull mere inches from hitting me. Slowly looking from where the attack went, I blink, then look to the scene before me.

*Fell and SwapFell are fighting each other, fists and magic flying, while everyone else is ethier watching or taking cover. Nightmare has pulled out a bucket of popcorn from somewhere, eating it while watching the fight like a show, while Error occasionally reaches over and steals a handful of Nightmare's snack. Outer is taking cover with Gaster, Cross, Chara, and Fresh. He is calling for the two to stop. Murderer, Teddy, Dust, and Horror are making bets on who will call it quits first.

Book:....I'm going out.

*Fresh looks over and gives a grin and a thumbs up, over the uproar he calls out a quick, "Got it, my radical broski!".

*Quickly, I head back into the kitchen before another attack whizzes by, and set the glass in the sink. Focusing my magic, I teleport, not caring where I end up as long as it's quiet.

Dec 4th 2017 18:41

An una-VOID-able meeting

(:3)

*Passing Outer, who is currently pulling Fell and SwapFell from the stove, I reach up into a cabinet and pull out a small glass. I pause to watch Outer pull the two out of the kitchen, snickering when the three are out of hearing range, and head towards the fridge with glass in hand. Pulling out a pitcher of sweet Golden Flower Iced Tea, I fill the glass and set the pitcher back. I take a swig of the drink in hand, enjoying the flavor, and tune up the voices leaking in through the kitchen entrance.

Book:..... (*sighs)

*...Maybe I'll feel better once I take some aspirin. Speaking of which, there was probably some with the glasses....Yep.

*Pulling down the small bottle, I pop the lid and pull out one of the small pills, quickly swallowing it with the rest of my drink. Almost instantly, some of the pain fades. Setting the medicine back in place, I head back out towards the table.

Dec 3rd 2017 21:57

An una-VOID-able meeting

(X3)

*Outer shakes his head and goes into the kitchen. Most likely to break SwapFell and Fell apart.

*Nightmare watches him, then turns and walks over to Error. Error is....well, let's just say you'd definitely be able to pick him out of a crowd. His bones are mostly black, his legs' tibia and fibula are red, as well as his proximal and middle phalanges while his distal phalanges are yellow. His right eye-light is a small yellow dot, and his left eye-light is blue with a ring of yellow on the outside. There are blue streaks running down from his sockets and his smile is yellow. He's wearing a black hoodie with yellow drawstrings attached, a red sweater, black shorts with a blue stripe running down each side, and black slippers. His most prominent features are the white 'ERROR' sighs that pop up around him.

*Error responds to whatever Nightmare said to him, and I wince at the sound of his voice. Error's voice is just as glitchy as he is. I stand up, and go to find some baby aspirin and a drink in the kitchen.

Dec 3rd 2017 19:58

An una-VOID-able meeting

*I'm woke up by someone calling my name....When did I fall asleep? Ethier way, I look up at Outer standing above me, concern in his sockets.

Outer:....Are you also not feeling well?

Book:....yes.

Outer:(*Sighs)This is strange. Almost everyone seems to have woke up feeling exhausted.

*A voice speaks up from behind him.

???:So? I'm not complaining.

*Both me and Outer turn to looks who spoke. Behind us is Nightmare, a skeletal being made of pure negativity. He looks like he's been dumped in tar for the most part, give or take the goopy black tentacle-like limbs erupting from his back. Of course he would be enjoying everyone's suffering.

Dec 3rd 2017 18:58