Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Spade

An una-VOID-able meeting

Spade replied to Spade's topic

*She comes over just as Gaster gives Outer a shocked look.

Gaster:--and you saw someone?

Outer:I...am not sure. They were behind me, and I did not wish to startle them.

Gaster:Was it the Reaper I told you about before?

Outer:No...I don't believe they're a threat. Possibly lost at most.

Gaster:....

Outer:Where did you say Teddy and the rest were again?

Gaster:(*Gaster shudders)Going on a hunt last I heard.

Outer:Humans?

Gaster:No...Most likely deer.

Dec 19th 2017 11:22

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Nightmare has left for another AU, most likely to collect the negative energy from Humans and Monsters.

*Error has gone back to his area in the VOID. If you listen carefully, you can hear multiple voices speaking in Spanish coming from his area.

*Outer had pulled Gaster over to the side, both are speaking in hushed tones.

Dec 19th 2017 10:10

An una-VOID-able meeting

Error:Took you long enough.

Book:..I was here before you?

*Error ignores this, and motions for her to hurry through the portal. She doesn't need to be told twice. As she steps through, the illusion she wears disappears as quickly as a candle blown out. She passes Nightmare and Error, heading to where Chara and Cross are.

*After storing the supplies picked up from UnderSwap, she slinks off to her area, and after removing the many layers of winter clothes, passes out on her bed.

*Error sighs, and closes the portal.

*Gaster seems to be looking for something.

Dec 19th 2017 03:59

An una-VOID-able meeting

*She shudders, but it's not from the cold, and looks around. At seeing nothing, she continues at a much faster pace. Once back in the VOID, she can dispel this illusion....and pass out for a while.

*It takes her a bit, nearly face-planting on the ice not helping, but she manages to reach the door of the RUINS.

*Back in the VOID, Error pauses and nods at Nightmare. He opens a portal to UnderSwap, where a blue fire elemental waits.

Dec 18th 2017 18:39

An una-VOID-able meeting

*Getting to the exit of the RUINS would be easier if she could teleport, but not knowing who may be watching...that's not a risk she wants to take. That, and being unable to teleport unless it's to leave the VOID doesn't help.

Dec 18th 2017 18:15