Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > the horrers of the multiversal center (crossover r

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jun 30th 2017 03:20

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 01:37

(@cyang1214 rosalina and HK-47 are running from a man with a musket at the beach and everyone else is in a forrest)

Edited Jul 13th 2017 01:39

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Jul 13th 2017 06:03

"Just what was that ability that woman just displayed? They've seemed to have launched themselves somewhere," Joseph asked Caesar, although both were just as confused as the other. "And they've seemed to have left the forest all together, they're almost as good as running away as you JoJo" Caesar snickered. "What did you just say to me you pompous prick!" Joseph said, his anger rising, "calm down JoJo, it was meant as a joke, anyway, I'm curious about that woman. What do you think? is she a Hamon user?" Caesar replied. "Well if she is a Hamon user, then I think we should follow her and the bag of bolts accompanying her" Joseph answered, the two ran towards the direction Rosalina used the launch star until they heard a loud bang sounding a lot like a gunshot the two charged their Hamon and ran as fast as they could in case anyone was in danger, after all they need to know where they are.

((Sorry for the late reply, I would've replied earlier but I had IRL stuff I had to deal with))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 09:09

They ran inside the cabin as the man fired a shot at the door"STOP BIENG COWARDS!" yelled the man
"who is this man?" said rosalina "i don't recognize that meatbag" said HK-47 the man then shot the window shattering it to pieces

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 09:40

the man gets closer to the cabin firing off more shots " if there was anyone else in the forest they for sure heard that hopefully it attracts helpfull people not another man with a musket" said rosalina heading towards the fire place "a sword!" she said HK-47 grabs it

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 10:55

the man payed know mind to daichi "I'm coming! ready or not." he said reloading, he burst into the house and hk-47 threw the sword and missed "damn"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 19:52

(accepted) "we better run" said rosalina calmy as usual, they kept running till they got up stairs "you'll have to do better than that weak sword throw sunny chim" said the musket wielding man following behind shooting the wooden stair rail just missing rosalina by an inch

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 20:37

rosalina made a luanch star pushing her and HK-47 theough it to get away from the house but not very far, the man with the musket walks towards diachi "tell me witch way the cowards went" he said pointing his musket at daichi's head(i'm starting to love this late 1800s musket guy)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 14th 2017 00:20

the man falls over and gets back up "your a useless runt you can't see the people that created a huge whole in this cabin and burst out of here and where clearly visible from where your standing, hmph" he walked off reloading his musket

(also cause i love musket guy here is his bio)

name:?

alias:musket man, musket guy

personality:hates cowards and enjoys a fight or killing is very brave

bio:brought by the group running this jig he hunts down people for money, specifically ones they tell him to

powers/gear: he starts with a musket and the gang made him unkillable by normal means

appearance:he has a mustache and small beard that connect, he also dresses like a pilgrim but with a diffrent hat

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 14th 2017 02:21

"you cowards will have too fight me sooner or later" said musket guy just then rosalina found a ring that summons random things "quick lets use it" she said, she zapped the zebra from madigascar onto the beach, then the tellietubbies "our heads depend on this and all we get are kids show mascots?" said HK-47 then another musket man was zapped onto the beach "well my memory circets say i've had a good run killing senators etc " said HK-47 both musket men walked up to eachother "who the devil are you?" said the 1st "you look like me" said the other one " i know you just came into existence and all but" he shot the one from the ring "there can only be 1 me" he said "FIGHT ME!" said musket guy "we better run" said HK 47 "i'm ahead of you there" said rosalina"

Edited Jul 14th 2017 10:13

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Jul 15th 2017 11:37

Joseph and Caesar ended up on the beach, encountering two musket wielding men who appeared to be the same person. "What the?! How is there two of that guy?! This whole thing just gets more bizarre by the minute..." Joseph said confused. "Keep your guard up, JoJo! I believe these guys are the ones who were making those gunshots we heard" Caesar told JoJo, creating a flurry of Hamon infused bubbles in case these two musket men were dangerous, Joseph followed behind spinning his dual Clackers.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.