Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > the horrers of the multiversal center (crossover r

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jun 30th 2017 03:20

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 10th 2017 10:50

(yes) rosalina looked at the 2 figures approaching "Warning unknown organic meat bag approaching said HK-47 "wait before you judge them" rosalina said standing there calmly

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jul 10th 2017 16:58

Gordon woke up and saw that he was in a forest, he doesn't recall being sent to the place by the gman, but before he was sent to the forest he was knocked out because of fighting a alien flying potato thing that have telekinesis called the advisors in white forest, with only his crowbar and gravity gun, he walked around in the forest hoping to stumble upon someone

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jul 10th 2017 21:57

As Gordon continued walking he'd stumble upon a broken Down tree, he uses the gravity gun and shoots the broken down tree out of the way making the tree fly off and hit another tree with the gravity gun making a loud noise that it usually makes, he'd look around and found a dead combine soldier with a SMG, he'd grab the SMG, then looked around to see of anyone was around, but he didn't seem to see anyone

Edited Jul 10th 2017 22:17

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 10th 2017 22:54

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 11th 2017 20:16

(i'm just waiting on adpunk to respond so i can continue)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 11th 2017 21:11

(i already said you where)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 11th 2017 21:15

( i ment both of you)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 11th 2017 21:21

(its fine) "statement: we best leave i sense a reptillian meatbag coming this way" said HK-47 "it could be dangerous lets go"said rosalina creating a launch star and pushing herself and HK-47 through it they landed on a beach right outside the forest

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jul 11th 2017 23:22

(Wait where are we exactly? I am pretty lost)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jul 13th 2017 01:25

"well its kind of nice here" said rosalina "alert meatbag ahead" said HK-47 rosalina looked behind to see a man with an 1800s style beard mustache combo but with a musket aimed at rosalina "get down!" she said calmly(she says everything calmly) she said as she dragged down HK-47, after that HK-47 shot the man "alert lasers phased through him my guns are innafective, we better run if we don't want to become scrap metal" he said "lets head to that cabbin" said rosalina already floating towards it "GET BACK HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" said the man walking after them shooting another loud blast that could be heard through out the nearby forest and the beach

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.