Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > currupt doctors

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Dec 31st 2015 13:53

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 00:35

"D-don't touch me!" she said the same words she had when soul was first assigned to her. She hated it when she couldn't see. It scared her not being able to know what was moving around her. Lillian suddenly realized she didn't have her stuffed animals. She began to panic.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 01:06

(goodnight!)

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Jan 2nd 2016 09:09

There he would be again. Aspect would be standing by the window in the room where Lillian and Soul were. He'd be quietly glaring out of the window. Stripes of sun lightened his dark clothing and reflected in glass eyes of his mask. Only muffled breathing could be heard.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 11:43

"B-better place?" she asked thinking about aspect. "C-can Darren come?" she asked hoping he was still there and she wasn't talking to herself. She hugged the stuffed animals tightly and pulled her knees to her chest. Lillian sowly calmed down. But she tried to stay altert. That is until a loud voice on the speakers said "ten minutes till lights out!" she flinched but smiled. Thinking of her next target.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 14:45

"L-Lights out" Lillian whispered to herself. She was still blind but she was had her entire room mapped out in her head. She got off the bed and shuffled around until she found the key card she had solten. Lillian next found a coil of thin steel wire. Also stolen. She wrapped it around the bottom of her door making a trip wire. Next she unwrapped her hand and reopened the wound so that it bled. She found a stop near her bed and let her blood fall unit a puddle. After rewrapping her hand She unlocked her door. And opened it leaving it ajar. Lillian found the screw she had covered in soul's poison. Held it in her hand screamed as loud as she could. Knowing the night guard would come. She laid down in the puddle of blood and started unseeing at the ceiling.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 15:04

Lillian sat up. "S-soul?" she asked still unable to see. She heard more footsteps and growled. "W-wrong person." she stood quickly and pulled soul behind the door. "H-hide." she demanded and got back into postistion.

This time she put the screw on the floor in front of the trip wire. When the person guard fell he landed on the screw. He yelled a string of curses and Lillian closed the door. She knew he would soon be paralyzed. By the poison on the screw. The guard grabbed Lillian and shook her. His movement becoming slow.

"Sleep" she said softly. Lillian got away from the man. When he finally fell she used the wire from the trip wire to the his his hands and feet together. Lillian turned to where she thought soul was "H-help?" she asked Pointing to the bed. "M-move it?"

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 15:58

Without waiting for his help Lillian shrugged and started tugging I. The bed frame. Once she managed to move it Lillian picked up a knife and ran a hand along the floor trying to find the crack. After a moments struggled she found it and got it open. Then went back for the guard. And rolled his sleeping body into the hole. But in the process she treaded on the knife she had used and ended up her foot.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 16:16

Lillian frowned trying to think of the words. "B-bait." she said and held up her hand. Lillian narrowed her eyes. Her vision was returning. "Key?" she asked hoping he hand her His key card. Though she was sure he wouldn't. He had put her plan on hold and she was desprate to finish it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 16:34

Lillian followed him. She opened the door and asked. "You t-trust me?" she loked at him with pleading eyes. Lillian held his key behind her back with her hands folded around it. "W-will y you fight ...." She paused frowning. "A-against me?" she said when she found the right words. "W-when I'm f-finished?"

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 17:04

Lillian tensed under his touch. And she cringed when she shifted her weight to her injured foot. Lillian kept her arms behind her back not quite sure what to do. But when he let she stepped back and whispered. "I-ill try to c-come back." she gave him a small smile. The first sense coming to the hospital. Lillian shut the door and locked soul inside his lab. She proceded to darrens cell.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.