Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > currupt doctors

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Dec 31st 2015 13:53

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 21:32

"T-then...wait." lilian said she pointed to soul. "H-he helped." Then she pointed at aspect. "Y-you said stop." she held her head for a minute Then looked at aspect "better p-place? F-for soul .....and Darren?" she asked while pushing away aphra's hands. Lillian moved her arm as if were hugging her stuffed animals but there was nothing there. Her eyes darkened and she panicked. She stared looking around with wide eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 22:00

Lillian stopped her search her eyes went wide. "N-no! I-If you leave....t- Then your l-like the others!" she reached out a hand to soul but held her head again soon after. And cringed away from any touch.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Jan 2nd 2016 22:06

Aspect would shake his head a bit, glaring at Dr. Soul from underneath his mask. He'd speak out calmly and coldly.

- ''Put that away, Doctor. You shan't face me, nor' Aphra. I'm not here to hurt you, or that little girl.''

He'd glare at him with a great grief in his eyes, however it wouldn't be visible. He'd speak again.

- ''How little do you know, it saddens me. You cannot help her. Not here, not now. Insufficient resources, funds and whatsoever. If you truly wish to help her, then you shall come with us. We're taking Lillien out of here, and you are not stopping us, however you are not forbid to come with us.''

Aspect's cold patience and calm would disturb anyone, including Soul and his psychology.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 22:10

The alarm sounded loudly causing Lillian to close her eye tightly and a pained hiss came from her. She forced a few words. "Took care....o-of them..." she felt like the world was spinning around her leaving her in the center.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 23:02

Lillian forced herself to breathe. She kept her eyes closed and began to sway from side to side slightly. She fell. Lillian whispered one word that could barely be heard, "B-bye..." then she was unconscious again. Clinging to the hope that maybe life could be better. Yet her breathing steadily slowled.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 23:22

It was strange. She couldn't feel anything. She didn't have to breathe. But she could see everything. Even herself. Soul held her but he didn't. She could move and walk around the room. Lillian found a mirror and looked in it see nothing but what was behind her. Then she walked over to soul and knelt beside him...and herself. She ran a hand along her own cheek. Her eyes saddened. She watched herself stop breathing. She watched herself die. But she was still there. (her ghost....)

Edited Jan 2nd 2016 23:23

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 23:45

Name: katya tompson
Position: doctor assistant
Specialty: surgery. Opperation under pressure and quick thinking.along with handling upset patients.
Apppearance: picture
Personality: stern. Happy. Loyal to her job as a doctors assistant
And to people she feels the need to be.
Known history: she graduated high school at the age eleven. She finished most of her college training at the age of fifteen and now needs to complete her hands on training. She has several seccsessful jobs to her credit.

Edited Jan 2nd 2016 23:52

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 2nd 2016 23:57

Entering the hospital katya looked around. She put her hands on her hips. "Far too dark..." she grumbled to herself. Then continued on. Until she found an open room. Entering it she saw blood on the floor and several signs of struggle. She frowned and continued on her way. Finding another room she she saw a boy about her age she holding a body as well as two adults who she asumed were the extractors due the mask and expression. "Hello?" she said loudly.

Edited Jan 2nd 2016 23:58

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 3rd 2016 00:20

With no reply katya quickly got to work. She first went the not knelt down and took the girls pulse. She was dead. Katya frowned. "Come on you have to let her go. Its bad for your health." she put a hand on his shoulder. While assessing wounds on his back. Bruised neck. Mutiple lacerations some still littered with broken glass. And. Y the looks of an animals bite on his shoulder. "Come on. Let her go. She's gone." katyas voice was soft but lacking pitty. As she could tell by the look of the boy that he would react badly to pitty. "I'm the new doctors assistant. My name is katya." she said making a list of needed supplies in her mind

Edited Jan 3rd 2016 00:24

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 3rd 2016 00:40

Katya nodded to him when he came back in. "Okay. I've gathered all of the things I need. Lets get you fixed up." katya guided him to an empty clinic room. And washed her hands before putting on a pair of gloves. "I'm going to start with your back. Could you remove your shirt?" she demanded more then asked. While grouping bandages and such.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.