Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > currupt doctors

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Dec 31st 2015 13:53
Previous123456789...9394Next

Cylie - Dec 31st 2015 13:53

In the middle of nothing but trees for miles, sits a hospital. Its world renound for it's success in finding and curing unknown illnesses. The doctors are amazingly smart, qualified and not to mention... Somewhat insane. They want to rid the world of illness all together. But in order to do this, they must sacrifice a few patients. The patients are treated like lab rats. They are abused and caged and tested on. Most die but the ones who survive have it far worse. Some say the hospital has even created 'monsters' in a sense.

Rules: anybody can join! Must put a character application. And must stick to those applications. You may have up to three characters as long as you keep track of them. If your character becomes a 'monster' message me and I will assign them a power or ability so to say.

Edited Dec 31st 2015 14:18

Heart this
2 likes

Cylie - Dec 31st 2015 15:04

Name: Lillian Cath
Position in hospital: patient
Illness: T1 virus
Symptoms: instability, temporary loss of vision, temporary loss of sanity and abnormal death flesh and tissue.
Cures: blood infusions (temporary), genetic modification (permenate), medications (temporary)
Personality: scared of people, bad tempered, extremely skiddish, unpredictable, intelligent, has trouble talking, and is obbsessed with a stuffed bear
Appearance: long dark Brown hair, Brown eyes, and abnormally pale skin.
Known history: Lillian was abandoned in the forest surrounding the hospital already infected by the T1 virus. She was taken in and studied. After being genetically modified she became agressive and terrified of people.

Edited Jan 1st 2016 00:23

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 31st 2015 20:21

(welcome to the hospital staff soul)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 31st 2015 20:27

Lillian hugged her stuffed bear to her chest. She closed her eyes and turned away from the doctor that approached her. "L-leave me alone..." she whispered. It had happened again. She couldn't see even when she opened her eyes. She heard his footsteps though. Coming closer. Lillian clutched a small I protected blade in one hand that cut deeply into her skin causing blood to cover her arm.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 31st 2015 20:52

"D-dont touch me!" Lillian sreiked, she was shaking and as soon as she felt his touch Lillian brought the small blade into his view, she wished she could see. She wished she could make him feel the pain the doctors had made her go through. Her breathing was already ragged and she had to breathe deeply in order to breath at all.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 31st 2015 20:55

(sorry it took so long to reply)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 1st 2016 00:15

(i say sorry again...)

Lillian fled from him. She stood shaking and attempted to run only to drop her bear trip over it and fall on her face. She let a surprised squeal leave her lips. She still couldn't see. After being stunned she quickly started shuffling around searching for her bear.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 1st 2016 00:51

(Lol happy new years!)

Lillian blinked "n-none of them..." she started struggling with her words, "talked to m-me..." she finished uncertinly. Once again hugging her bear. She shivered as cold air drifted from the vent and she wora nothing but her torn white gown. That barley reached her knees. She took a wavering step away from the doctor still shaking.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 1st 2016 01:11

Lillian reclutantly nodded. She blincked again. Her vision starting to return, "w-water?" she asked hopefully. Most of the time she was denied. Or the doctors would drug the water. When She could finally see she turned a nervous gaze to the doctor. She didn't know how but she thought he was diffrent.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 1st 2016 01:26

Lillian went to her bed and sat. She stared into the cup of water. Slowly she raised it to her lips. Taking small sips she dangled her feet I at the side of the bed. Lillian began to humm a simple melody trying to distract herself from the fear of the doctors coming back. The ones who used to visit her. Before she hurt one of them. He never vistited again.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...9394Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.