Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The secret of the 8th dimension (rp reboot)

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Dec 26th 2017 16:21

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 04:57

(well sailor moon is a woman so that was kind of odd phrasing)

Buckaroo looked around "now listen your a teenage girl dressed in a very outlandish outfit and a very wierd hair style so you stick out here like intestion in shoved up a man's brain, so stay close to me i don't want a pedophile getting hold of you, and if you see a lectroid say "steel" so i know what your talking about and we don't attract attention" he said examening carefully

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 05:01

((I wasn’t referring to Buckaroo and Sailor Moon, Kakyoin thought they weren’t out of the ordinary but came across two obviously evil guys. I apologise for not stating it clearly.))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 05:02

(it's all fine)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 05:09

"that sounds like a good plan" he said untill a disquised one walked up "hey buckaroo banzai i read all your comics i am a huge fan" he said just then buckaroo gave him a kick in the junk and the darting off "it's buckaroo banzai and he gave someone the formula!" said the disquised lectroid he kickex shortley before chasing them just then the started chasing them and sailor moon

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 05:18

As the disguised lectroid ran away he activated Hierophants barrier, therefore activating the Emerald Splash which injured the lectroid.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 05:28

Buckaroo ran up to the green haired man "you should get everuone out of here and leave this guy to me and sailor moon" he said with his hand on his sword

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 05:34

((Red hair, it’s ok though. Araki tends to change hair colours of JoJo characters anyway lol))

“I can hold my own, I’m sure Jotaro and the others can handle getting everyone out of the city.” Kakyoin replied to Buckaroo, “Oh, I nearly forgot, my name is Noriyaki Kakyoin, mind telling me yours?” He asked.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 05:40

"i am buckaroo banzai and this is sailor moon" he said pulling out his sword "if your so confident you can take out the last few men then you will need this" said buckaroo licking his hand and patting kakyoin on the forhead putting a weird blue scribble on his forehead but kakyoin could now see through the disquieses

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 05:51

“They certainly are hidious that’s for sure, time to put them out of their misery!” He said after gazing upon their new appearance. “Take this! 20 meter radius Emerald Splash!” He yelled out destroying any lectroid within the 20 meter radius barrier created by Hierophant Green.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 2nd 2018 05:52

(it'svthe last day for evryone to reply before getting the boot)

Edited Jan 2nd 2018 05:52

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.