Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The secret of the 8th dimension (rp reboot)

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Dec 26th 2017 16:21

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 03:34

Buckaroo finished reloading his gun "the spat a parasite at me and they are red lectroids from planet 10" he said as he tried to fire his gun but it was jammed "a special formula i can spread by way of this scribble on my hand "said buckaroo as he licked his hand and pat sailor moon on the forhead leaving a copy of the scribble on her forehead "they look a lot diffrent now don't they shaped like us but red vainy and big black beaty eyesl he said as holsterd his gun giving up on unjamming it

Edited Dec 29th 2017 03:35

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 03:46

Buckaroo saw one run off into a van labled yoyodine propulsion systems "damn it they probobly got what they came for" he said as he stomped his foot into the ground "well i must get going defeating these guys alone is no easy task my navigation pad says they are are also in universe 7381" he said as started walking off but he then atopped shortly after "i am buckaroo banzai" he said before continueing his walk to the van witch he refeered to as the jet car

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 03:57

"fine get in the jet car with me and we can go" he said getting in "but you might want to wear actual pants rather than that crazy outfit" he said as he turned it on "cause if they are in a universe where it's winter and i turn the heater on it starts off as freezing cold that gets progressively hotter and your legs will feel like ice, and also i have 3 swords in shieths in the back don't touch those and in the back i have every issue of my long running comic book series, you can read them but keep them in good shape or i will get upset, and don't touch the device in the center controll consle as it is my key of traveling through universes and dimensions" he said taking a deep breath now that he finished his lecture

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 04:02

((Can we have them visit my characters universe next?))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 04:03

Buckaroo then drove around untill getting to a wide open plains area where he tunred on the jets getting the van to beyond the sound barrier in speed untill it dissapeared as it travled to another dimension

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 04:04

(sure)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 04:05

Buckaroo then stopped the jet car as they reached a new universe entering a city like area "the atheistics of the building and etc design is odd here" said buckaroo getting out of the car abd pull out a pen and paper and he started writing on the paper about what just happened only edited a little bit

Edited Dec 29th 2017 04:07

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 04:11

Kakyoin walked around the city, eventually coming across a futuristic car. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and he continued walking around the city looking for Jotaro and the others.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 29th 2017 04:18

"this univers is labled as JoJo" he said getting his guitar and sword on his back to be carried around

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 29th 2017 04:39

Kakyoin then came across two very suspicious men after walking a fair bit away from the futuristic vehicle. they seemed like they were definitely not from around the city. Kakyoin decided to lay low, activating his Stand to set up an attack if these men were to attack someone.

Edited Dec 29th 2017 05:03

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.