Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The Power Is Real

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , May 28th 2019 20:11

Spartan203 - Jun 26th 2019 01:48

(That didn't really happen... Hahaha.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 26th 2019 01:55

(I found it quite amusing.)

Heart this
1 like

Spartan203 - Jun 26th 2019 02:31

"That guy seems like and old a**hole, I wonder what he has stuck up his f***in ass." Sam says with a slight laugh as he takes another sip of his alcohol "I should really be getting ready, I'll see you guys back stage" Sam says as he goes backstage and changes his outfit and does some other things, time was closing in, they would be letting the audience inside in 30 minuets.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 26th 2019 02:42

William stood there in silence as the others interacted. “I’d better go get ready also.” William said as he follows Sam backstage, where he disappeared into his changing room.

William changes into a pair of strapped, studded leather boots, leather pants, black shirt, and a tail coat that has 5 small chains on the front.

(Basically ‘tis gif, just without the corpse paint.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 26th 2019 02:45

Vadim changed into what he would be wearing on the stage tonight, although he hasn't yet put everything on yet. He listened closely to the roadie playing his guitar, he sounded like he had once been a professional play but wasn't anymore.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 26th 2019 03:07

Nick heads backstage so he can fix up his hair. There was a mirror on the wall in the room with the furniture, and appliances. Standing at the mirror, he watches as William disappeared into his changing room. As he waits, he listened to the roadie as he fixed up hid hair. Why wasn’t this guy a professional guitarist and just a roadie? He wondered to himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 26th 2019 03:27

While he waits William does his routine vocal workouts in his changing room. Going from death growls, melodic, and falsetto. At one point it sounded like someone was back there killing a piglet.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 26th 2019 15:44

Elaine goes backstage a few minutes after everyone else and then went to Warren and said "Don't call me Liones." She went over to her keyboard and decided to do a little sound check of her own. Elaine played a little bit of something random. She then went and got two bottles of water and randomly threw one at Warren and said sarcastically "Oops it slipped." She was a bit mad about being called Liones.

Edited Jun 27th 2019 23:14

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 27th 2019 23:04

(Apologies, I am a bit sick right now. So yeah just join in.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 28th 2019 15:13

William joined the group from his dressing room a little after Alexei arrived. “William Eckerström, wonderful to meet you.” He offers a hand to shake. “You May do my makeup. If you please.” Grabbing a piece of paper, he quickly does a sketch of how he wants it to look. Once finished he hands it to Alexei.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.