Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The Power Is Real

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , May 28th 2019 20:11

Spartan203 - Jun 14th 2019 01:57

Sam ordered a whisked a vodka. "I don't understand why one guy needs all of them amps to play in a club, now I would understand using that many in a stadium show, but not a club. I hope everyone brings ear buds or they probably wont hear right for a year." Sam says with a laugh. "This other guy, he must of had one hell of a career to afford all of them, I bet that's he's like in his 50s." He says jokingly, as he kneeled down to let the dogs sniff his hand before giving them a pat on their heads before getting up again. "Also, my name is Sam, Sam Pruzhanov, I am your Violinist!" He says eagerly with a smile before getting another Vodka.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 14th 2019 02:32

Elaine turned around and seen Oslo and Diane get a head pat each she smiled as their tails wagged. She looked at the others after walking towards them and said "Elaine Liones I'm your keyboardist tonight." She chuckled as she said "Either he's 50 or a guy who grew up rich." Elaine sqautted down and petted both Oslo and Diane. "Imma head out now I gotta take these two home and get my Keyboard." With that she walked away only for the door to open in her face literally smacking her in the face. Elaine stumbled a bit and looked at who opened the door is was animal control. She walked past them with a 'get away from us' look. They followed her home some only to have her turn around and both of them get punched. She then took the dogs home and got her keyboard and walked back to the club and set her keyboard up then went back to the bar.

Edited Jun 14th 2019 02:48

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 14th 2019 03:05

Waling out from backstage and off of the stage Vadim was wearing a long black leather trench coat, black leather pants, and black leather boots, his boots made him stand 6'4 instead of 6'2. Vadim walked with a notable limp that was caused when he broke both his legs... Vadim walks over to the bar and speaks in Danish to the bartender, he orders a Spirytus Vodka...

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 14th 2019 10:06

"What? What is wrong with this?" William responds to Johannes with a serious tone of voice and face. After a few seconds he chuckles. "No, no I'm not going to wear this on stage." Slapping Johannes on the shoulder he turns to the others.
Sitting down at the bar and turning around on the stool he looks at the others. "What about the rest of you? What are you playing and whats your names?"

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 15th 2019 01:24

Elaine looked at the others then at the bartender and got a water then said "I'm called The Saint." She drank some of the water then went to the bathroom and changed into what she will be wearing onstage. Elaine puts on a black lace tank top and plaid corseted skirt with a black leather jacket with small spikes on the shoulders and black combat boots. Elaine walked back out to the bar and sat down. She smirks and says "Don't look so holy do I?"
(Not everything in the picture is what she is now wearing)

Edited Jun 15th 2019 02:28

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 15th 2019 16:38

Elaine looked at Warren just stared at him unamused while he walked off. She got another drink only to end up spitting it out when Warren called himself hot. Elaine chuckled "Man look at them fine shoes." She laughed again.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 15th 2019 17:02

Nick was just now arriving at the club. Handing his stuff to the roadies, he heads to the bar just in time to hear the conversation about how hot one of them where. He tries to hold back a grin but fails when he sees this outfit. He kind of liked it actually. He was already dressed in his stage attire for the day. His hair wasn't puffed up and he wore black jeans, black shoes, and a tail coat. Walking past Warren he pats him on the shoulder.
"I'm Nicky."

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 16th 2019 03:06

Vadim didn't feel the need to tell anyone of them his name, unless they already knew it. Not like these people would want to keep this one time gig 'band' together and make a record or whatever. Even if they did why would Vadim want want to waste his time with a bunch of people whom are in their early twenties where he is in his late thirties? Vadim raises a brow as he sees what everyone else was wearing. "F***in morons." Vadim says as he looks at all of their cloths, the only ones whom had decent cloths was himself and Johannes had okay attire. "I hope you people plan on playing sober, cause I am a professional musician, and I plan on playing a professional f***in gig and not one with a bunch of f***in drunks." Vadim says as he walks off back to back stage and to his dressing room to change and get ready for the gig.

Edited Jun 16th 2019 03:08

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 21st 2019 23:14

(Vadim hears his guitar being played on the stage, he specifically told the tour manager to not let the roadies touch his guitar, stomping out from backstage he walks up to Johnny. He grabs the guitar to jerk it away from him but he forgot about the strap, this just pissed Vadim off more Jerking the guitar again the strap comes off. Vadim was very angered by this and starts hitting Johnny with his guitar, he then pushes Johnny off the stage "Don't f***in touch my f***in guitar!" Vadim yells as he starts hitting his guitar off the stage and then the amps, breaking some amps and his guitar he throws his guitar across the building. He stops off backstage and kicks some holes in the wall as he curses in Danish, he also knocks stuff over.)

Edited Jun 21st 2019 23:20

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.