Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The Doom Metal Band

New Reply

Started by Cirice , Apr 27th 2018 00:30

Spartan203 - May 23rd 2018 16:36

Rhett looks at Belial and says nothing for a moment "My name is simply Fara." Rhett told Belial. "But you can call me Rhett since that is my real name" He added.

Edited May 23rd 2018 16:38

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 23rd 2018 16:43

"So you have already decided your stage name huh. Kind of sounds like a girls name." Belial responds picking up his guitar to warm up. He plays some of Cirice and parts of other songs. "Why don't you name yourself after a demon, like I did?" He asks.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 23rd 2018 22:12

"Alright Vada, now listen to me." Ghost pauses looking at him. "Copy almost everything that Belial does. When he gets on the box you get on the one on the side of the stage that you are on. When he goes on the stairs, you do to. Act like you are meant to be playing with us. Also stay out of the front center of the stage and most of the very front along with the very top of the stairs." Ghost explains to Vada as he prepares to have them head out. "Mostly stay on the opposite side of the stage of Belial. He usually stays on the right." Ghost adds.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 24th 2018 16:28

Fara sat in the seat and listen to these people talk and practice 'Why would you want to name yourself after a devil or an element when you can come up with something like Fara?' Fara thought as he just shook his head then started practicing with the new guitar and no he did not plug it into a amp.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 24th 2018 16:39

One of the road crew member come back to get tem. "Its time to get out there." He says simply.
"Get out there. I will be out in a bit. Fara remember what I told you." Ghost pauses "Abraxas, remember you start at the very top of the staircase." Ghost reminds them.
The stage was very, very similar to Ghost's stage. Sort of like Ghost's mixed with King Diamond's in a way.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 24th 2018 16:43

Belial nods leading the way out onto the dark stage. He stands on the right side of the stage at the bottom few stairs. He stands as still as a statue as he waits for the curtain to rise. Tonight was going to be one hell of a show. He just hopped the new ghoul would be able to follow the rules and do as he is said and keep up with them.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 24th 2018 16:49

Fara also walks out onto the dark stage but on the left side of the stage at the bottom two steps he also stands as if he was a statue but he puts his head down. Would he like this band well enough to stay with them for a few years?

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 25th 2018 00:58

Ghost stays silent as he stays back stage with Eris. He puts his hat on and waits for the show to begin. He nods to Eris before going behind the hidden stairs behind the back of the stage.
The curtain pulls up and the lights and smoke starts to go off. He prepares to join them on stage.

Edited May 25th 2018 01:00

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 25th 2018 01:04

As soon as the curtain raises he immediately prepares to start to play the first song. Con Clavi Con Dio. Damn he loved the bass in this song. The bass into was just 100% amazing.

Here you loveys go: youtu.be/BUeWyuv-a-0

Edited May 25th 2018 01:08

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 25th 2018 01:13

Ghost quickly walks backstage. "Hey Eris, you have a VIP place if you would like to use it." Ghost responds and he quickly grabs the thing that he swings around that has smoke coming out of it. He holds the microphone in his other hand as he prepares to go out there.
As soon as the others join in with the bass he walks out to the front of the stage where he starts to swing the ting around. He puts the microphone on the stand and prepares for glory.

((I dont know what the f*** it is called but here it is.))
youtu.be/C1aAymI26dQ

Edited May 25th 2018 01:17

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.