Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The Doom Metal Band

New Reply

Started by Cirice , Apr 27th 2018 00:30

Cirice - May 18th 2018 01:28

"Alright Eris." Ghost pauses having thought of something. "Come to Papa." He says keeping his regular strait face.
"Hey Belial did you see my hat in there?" Ghost asks him. He would survive one show without a hat that the fans probably hated anyway.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 18th 2018 14:51

"Everyone please take a moment to say goodbye to our f***ing Rhythm Guitarist and friend Rhett Reale who has been fired from the band because he is simply a f***ing a**hole." the lead singer said into the mic as he looked to the crowed then to Rhett. Rhett said nothing as he walked to front of the stage and to his mic and waved to the people in the seats "Thank you and goodbye." Rhett said then walked offstage alone, he began to pack his gear.

Edited May 18th 2018 14:53

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 18th 2018 14:54

(Is Ghost going to wear a mask that looks like him but with its face painted so they don't have to paint his whole face?))

Belial watches as Eris does Ghost's makeup. "Actually I think I did." Belial responds and walks into the dressing room to grab the damn hat. Walking back out he sits in down on a table. "There you go popestar. Or is it Papa?" Belial jokes with Ghost to see his response.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 19th 2018 14:00

Ghost glances at Belial. "I'm more Papa then Popestar but I would consider myself both." Ghost responds hearing someone say something in a different language. Sounded like Abraxas. "What was that Abraxas? Speak English or Swedish so I can understand you."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 19th 2018 14:07

"Or Danish." Belial recommends walking over to his fellow band member. Abraxas . "Wow. Must be glad to get rid of him." Belial says listing to the other band that was on the stage. Wasn't good at all.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 19th 2018 15:39

(I forgot one thing on the sheet. Can you guys go back and add height to your characters?))

Edited May 19th 2018 15:39

Heart this
2 likes

Cirice - May 20th 2018 15:16

"Oh f***. I forgot we needed to hire another guitarist since the one had to go quit. Also Eris you don't have to do them, they got those fancy masks." Ghost says standing up to go put on his white suit since this was a very special concert. He planned to change sometime during the show.
(The white suit can be seen is Ghost's He Is video.)
youtu.be/7hMaHDTw-pI

(@StealHeart, he may or he may not be wearing a mask. Most likely though.))

Edited May 20th 2018 15:23

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 20th 2018 18:31

Rhett had forgotten something in the room that now was being used for the band Meliora's room but he didn't know that. Rhett walked into the room and then stopped and looked around the room at these people wearing masks. He said nothing as he started to walk over to where his stuff was and grabbed his duffle bag that he had left.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 20th 2018 19:16

Belial watches as some other guy walks in. What was he doing back here and who was he? "Excuse me sir, do you know how to play guitar, and if you do can you play Ghost songs?" Belial asks remembering that they needed another guitar.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 20th 2018 22:51

Ghost had watched the guy walk in but decided to let the 'ghouls' deal with him. He heads into the changing room where he changes the black suit that he always wears and puts on a popestar outfit.

(The black suit is the one Papa Emeritus 3 always used to wear. The picture is the popestar outfit along with the hat that Belial went and got.))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.