Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Science Fiction > The Battle Of The Worlds

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Aug 6th 2017 05:09
Previous123456Next

Luithin_ - Aug 6th 2017 05:09

It is 500+ Years in the Future. (Based from Halo.) There are Three sides. Fight for the Better good! You are sent out to fight, Will you Fail or Succed?

~RULES~
No OOC Fighting
Don't be OP
Don't kill others without permission.
DON'T join if your not gonna respond.
Don't control others.
Don't join without being accepted.

Name:
Nickname/Code-Name:
Personality:
Appearance~
Height:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Spartan Number(If your a Spartan.):
Side(Covenant, UNSC, The Resistance, Prometheans .)
Looks:
Theme Song(s) (Opt):
A.I(Opt BUT for Spartans only!):

Edited Aug 6th 2017 22:59

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 6th 2017 19:19

Name: Sabbir Smith

Nickname/Code-Name: Ghost

Spartan Number: 097

Hair Color: Darker Brown

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Species: Human/Spartan

Personality: Wily, Strong Willed, Stoic, Taciturn, Merciless, Bold, Brave

Height: 7'1 {In Armor}

Side: UNSC

Theme Song: Iron Maiden 'The Trooper'
youtu.be/X4bgXH3sJ2Q

Looks/Armor: Wetwork Armor

Edited Aug 25th 2017 16:32

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 7th 2017 17:12

(Both accepted but WHY, Why is everyone silent? Silent is my person but soon mute because I have a talkie person in most of the others.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 7th 2017 18:06

(Song for Meta and Fred before the A.I drives Meta crazy and what happens, happens.)
youtu.be/4cI37Pshu1E

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 8th 2017 06:02

(Want to start now or wait for one more?)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 8th 2017 06:18

-My Suckie Start-

It was one of the coldest nights in the bunk-room. It was only around 35-40. Meta woke up around 5am and got into his armor and headed to the gym. He was clearly deep in taught as he punched the targets on the training set. Fred soon awoke an hour later at 6am. Meta was doing the same thing he had been doing for the last couple of days. "Do you ever get sick of doing the same thing?" Fred asked going over to the target range. "..." Meta just gave him 'That Look.' then went back to what he was doing. "Hey what did I say about that." Fred replied picking up a rifle. Meta looked at him again looking at a pistol with rounds that locked up armor and stung like a bitch. He then looked to Fred and took one step closer. "No! Never mind I will shut up!" Fred replied to Meta's taunting, He started shooting at the targets getting great scores. Meta went back to destroying the solid machines with a mind to fight back but not to kill.

Edited Aug 8th 2017 06:30

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 8th 2017 06:52

"Malcolm and Fred to the training arena now please!" A serious and somewhat angry voice came out over the com. Fred put down the rifle and walked past Meta before his stopped and turned around. "Come on. What did you do now." Fred asked a little serious for once. Meta raised a brow under the helmet, Its rare to see it off. "..." Meta just looked at him and turned off the bots, The ones that where still working anyway. "Oh god.. You, please tell me you did not do that again." Fred said stepping back. Meta shrugged. "Your a jerk." Fred said walking off and into the training arena to meet the boss. "He is pissed..." Fred mumbled. "If I where him I would be also." Meta replied. They stopped in front of him and stood strait and still. "Agent Jagger and Agent Abriel. For your training to day you will fight ageist each other for punishment." The Captain informed them. Fred gulped. "Whaaat? Seriously sir?" Fred said looking at Meta. "Yeah now get to your stations." The Captain commanded heading up to the viewing deck. "Today we have a match battle between Agents Meta and Fred." The guy on the com said. "You know this is not fair." Fred said standing at the nearby station. "Lifes not fair." Meta said going to the one on the other side of the room.

(What Fred thinks. Everyone is clearly betting on Meta to win all 3 rounds.)
youtu.be/YGRbEFM4Fsg

Edited Aug 9th 2017 04:03

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 8th 2017 07:22

(Whats the Resistance?)
The Resistance- Human army that is fighting with the UNSC, has some Covenant and formal UNSC members.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.