Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Science Fiction > The Battle Of The Worlds

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Aug 6th 2017 05:09

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 04:23

(Awesome.)

As they approached the rock a group of five approached them with 'The Resistance' Painted on their armor. Fred was pulling his gun but Meta was already up fighting them. Fred shot two. meta killed two and tortured the other. The guy tried to punch him in the face but Meta grabbed his fist and twisted his arm. "What are your plans and where is the white suit case?" Meta said n his usual harsh tone.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 05:22

(Sure! oh I will respond soon.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 05:31

"Yeah probably. Now sir where is the Cargo and how to we get to it. Also your plans." Fred said with his hands on his hims. "I will never tell you!" The guy yelled. Meta twisted more. "Ahh gah ok ok!" The guy yelled in pain. "Spill it or he spills your guts." Fred threatened. "Ah ok! we are going to launch an attack on your base next friday! The cargo is in the vault and you can get in threw the vents!" The man spilled it all. "Good boy. Now lets go do that." Fred said walking for the base. Meta took his favorite weapon with a large knife and again it was a rifle. He de-headed the man and blood covered his armor.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 06:18

(Should we wait for Spartan?)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 06:40

(Uhh... Remove a few abilitys to 3 and you will be accepted. )

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 06:54

:o

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 06:58

(Ah just tell me here!)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 07:02

(Sounds great! now all we have to do is let Spartan catch up. Might be awhile.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 11th 2017 14:23

Ghost kept to himself as they killed solders and began walking again
" Sooo what's the plan now Cap? "
Ghost asked Fred as they walked

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 15:40

"We storm it. Like he said they where not fully stocked and not to many men so we can handle it." Fred answered. "..."
(I dont have enough time at the moment to write more but I will be back soon.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.