Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Celebrity > Kids of the Best Rockers?

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Aug 25th 2017 19:50

FluffyNeko - Aug 26th 2017 21:44

Alison glares at them and says "you know pictures last long a**holes!"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 26th 2017 21:47

Sammie is put on life support in the hospital

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 26th 2017 21:47

"What about Axl Roses signature!" One of them hands him a sharpie and a Guns N' Roses cd. He looks at it then signs 'Axl Rose or is he?' Allen hands it back with a smirk. The people take a picture of him and sit back down clarly thinking they just met Axl Rose. "Idiots..." Allen mumbles.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 26th 2017 21:49

Alison's falls down on her knees laughing "oh god people are stupid" she says a little loud and no one know she's Alison Bon Jovi not even Allen yet

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 26th 2017 21:52

"Yeah I think im looking at one..." Allen says looking down at her. They bring the food. Allen nodds a little. "Thanks." Allen said picking up the bag of food.

(She should not know who Axl Rose is.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 26th 2017 21:55

"F*** you a**hole" Alison stands up and as she does the crowd from do to

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 26th 2017 21:59

Allen tosses her the bag after he removes his hamburger. "Yeah I get that alot." Allen shrugs and walks out the door.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 26th 2017 22:01

"Tsk whatever "Alison pays and turns around and mumbles "sh*t to f***ing close" the crowd of people are right behind her and one man grabs her forcefully "ALLEN!"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 26th 2017 22:04

"WHAT I THOUGHT THAT WAS AXL ROSE!" One of them yells. Allen comes back in and jerks the man off of her head butting hem. Allen gets out a gun and points it at the people. "Get the f*** back."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Aug 26th 2017 22:06

"Oh lord that's not normal" Alison stands behind Allen

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.