Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Celebrity > Kids of the Best Rockers?

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Aug 25th 2017 19:50

FluffyNeko - Jun 9th 2018 00:05

Jessica groans and says "No way" then she looks at the singer and slightly elbows Allison "The singer seems to be out of breath maybe." says Jessica. "Yea maybe" responds Allison then she says "Wait why shouldnt we find the guys".

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2018 00:12

Belial holds himself up a little with his hands before he lets out one hell of a scream before he slowly stands back up and walks up the stairs that where on their stage. He holds onto the railing. "For our last song I would like to sing one of my fathers songs." The crowd cheers. "Abigail by King Diamond!" They play the song with perfection. Once finished they bow and head backstage.

Sully, Chris, Allen, and Mason all stand up and walk backstage to greet these guys. Maybe Allison and the other girl which he had forgot her name would meet them backstage? Allen wonders.
Once backstage they stand by the door.

Belial leads his band backstage where he immediately goes to get himself a drink. The other members go hog the couch.

Edited Jun 9th 2018 00:15

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 9th 2018 00:23

Cirice, and Meliora head backstage to tell Belial the news. "Your offer has been accepted. You may tour with us." Fire tells Belial as they make themselves at home... Again. "Great show by the way." Aspera tells them as he stands with the others.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2018 00:53

Bloody Sabbath decides to leave backstage and head back out to where the concert had happened. Soon they spot two old friends. "Allison? I haven't seen you in a while." Mason says as they approach.

Belial walks over to where the two bands where. "Thank you, and the pleasure is mine to go on tour with you guys. Now, how do I tell your ghouls apart?"

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 9th 2018 03:13

Allison looks toward Mason and says "Hey Mason how have you been" Jessica looks at Mason and says "oh great"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 12th 2018 02:54

"I've been good." Mason pauses and looks at Jessica. "Do you have a problem?Jessica." Mason responds to her. Allen stands beside of Mason. "Ever get that window fixed?"

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 12th 2018 02:59

"Well... Omega is a tad more thick and taller then Alpha." Ghost points out as he pauses. "Their height is one of the easiest." Omega narrows his eyes as Ghost says he is 'thicker' then Alpha. Alpha was just really f***ing skinny!

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 12th 2018 03:27

He nods as Ghost tells him how to tell them apart. He looks at Alpha and Omega then back to Ghost. "I'm having dinner at my house tonight, how would you guys like to join me?" Belial asks the two masks bands not thinking how they would eat with a mask on.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 30th 2018 22:39

"I don't know about the rest of you guys but I would love to." Aspera responds to Belial. The others look to each other giving nods. Ether kept his arms crossed. "I guess that's a yes for us all."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 5th 2018 03:45

"Alright. Let me go find those other guys." Belial says leaving to find Mason.
Mason grabs Jessica and holds her. "Now, now there is no reason to hate me." Mason says seeing if he will piss off Jessica.
Scott and Rob had decided to join them. Scott shirtless as always.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.