Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Althera Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Dec 9th 2017 21:51

Alcatraz - Dec 18th 2017 18:38

"That frozen tree was don't by me miss...this staff has the power to harness ice." Shido told the woman before another one stepped out from the bush and looked more like a demon. The teenager took a few steps back,he didn't know if this demon was gonna attack until she changed back,"Wait a minute...Ophelia? That's your monster form?" Shido still found it hard to believe that cute face of Ophelia hid the face of a demon behind it.

"Door...What door? I don't know about a door." Shido said as he watched this other female try in what seemed like comforting Ophelia. When Ophelia mentioned wishes for not telling people about,Shido thought on that statement for a minute. 'She could get me out of here without being seen...And erase the fact I was ever here...Perfect.' "Don't worry Ophelia...My lips are sealed."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 18th 2017 22:09

"Miss...I don't think trees have friends;Or have the ability to feel pain or motions." Shido explained to the woman as Ophelia spoke about her other skills."Read my future...Interesting. You know what...Read my palm,I want to know what's gonna happen to me in my future." Shido asked as he stuffed the metal thermos in his bag and relaxed his hand.

(Severa...I've noticed you're bad at reading messages lel. I need to ask you a question.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 19th 2017 20:00

"Someone I despise...I wonder who that will be." Shido mumbled as he listed to the two other woman speak about magic. "Yeah...it's kinda cool. And um...That stickie doodle thing is called a fork. You it it to eat certain foods like meat and noodles...here,i'll show you." The teenager asked as he took the fork from the blue haired woman and reached for his thermos. Opening the lid revealed ramen with beef,sticking the fork in the container and spinning it in a circle a few times got a small bit of the noodles to wrap around the fork. "See." he added as he pulled the fork out with the noodles wrapped around the tongs of the fork.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 21st 2017 16:05

Shido sighed as the blue haired woman introduced herself,"Shido...Not that i'm going to be here for much longer." the teenager said as Ophelia's voice changed drasticly. "Oh yes...the wishes. I would like to escape this place and return to my home town." Shido said as he thought of the second wish. "And I would like a decent life after the war."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.