Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Althera Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Dec 9th 2017 21:51

Alcatraz - Dec 11th 2017 19:07

(One hour warning...Rp will be starting in one hour.)

Edited Dec 11th 2017 19:07

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 11th 2017 20:09

"F*** F*** F***!" A light brown haired teenager yelled as he ran back to his dorm with a staff of fire in his hands, as he climbed up the stairs to room 383. "I need you." he thought as he dumped the fire staff and grabbed the ice staff and rushed back to his little forest fire. The teen pointed the staff at the cluster of trees and shot the staff at the fire ice that came out of the crystal froze the ground around the trees as well as the trees themselves. After the cloud of smoke and frost dissipated,Shidio took a step back and sighed heavily,"Crisis avoided...." The teenager mumbled to himself as he looked at the frozen trees.

"I wonder..." he thought as he walked up to the tree and kicked it with his right foot. The tree shattered into tiny pieces that scattered all over the ground,'It has the power to freeze things solid to the point of shattering...crazy.' The young man was blown away as he took a step back to observe the ice infused trees.

(The staffs)

Edited Dec 13th 2017 21:27

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 13th 2017 16:30

(Please read the rules...Also this is the 72 hr mark warning;Anyone that has posted a character must post their starter by 8:00 pm est or be removed.)7

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 13th 2017 21:32

The man walked up to another tree and placed his hand on its frozen surface,'Cold...and smooth.' he thought as he proceeded to repeat what he did with the previous action until the ice spontaneously returned to water. "The hell?! Does this ice only last so long?" questioned Shido as broth the staff back up and froze the tree once more. "Now lets see how long it takes for the ice to change back to water."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 14th 2017 07:54

"Again? Does this staff really have that short of an effect...That sucks. Well then i'll just finish what I came to do." the teenager sighed as he turned to a smoldering tree and froze it with the staff. But before it could turn back to water;the man ran up and drop kicked the tree and watched it shatter like glass.

Once finished with his fire fighting and tree freezing,Shido began to leave the area and proceed to the main school building. Everything seemed normal until he spotted two other bodies,a man and a woman;The man was gawking at a still frozen tree which still confused Shido because that tree should of melted out by now. And the woman was holding her hand out like she was some sort of priest blessing the area,'Well then...looks we've got wierd ones here.'

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 14th 2017 13:18

Shido left the two behind and proceeded to the main building to attend class,but to his surprise more strange people were among him. 'Why is their a guy laying face first on the floor? And what happened to that woman down the hall? She seems like she head butted a belt sander.' Leaving those to to their business,the young man proceeded to his classroom,getting weird looks since he carried a staff almost as tall as him.

Once in class,Shido acquired himself a seat as a few more students stepped into the room.'I wish I could break this staff down to conceal it better rather than have a 6 foot staff leaning against the wall.'

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 14th 2017 16:47

'Looks like i've round the queen of the academy...More than likely a bitch or a slut who uses her body to get what she wants.' Shido thought as he watched a blonde woman step in and take her seat. Following behind her was a pink haired woman who seemed more respectable but some about her seemed 'off' about her so Shido was gonna hang back and observe. 'There's crazy f*** from the hallway...And now he's yelling at himself...Jesus. Is this school full of sluts,whores,nut jobs and bastards or is it just me?'

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 14th 2017 20:05

The teacher stepped into the room and slapped his hands together,"That'll be enough..." his voice boomed as he closed the door and stepped to his desk. "Now...I don't want any fighting or i'll make sure you suffer in this class. Besides the,welcome to Althera Academy...School for the moonlit monsters."

Shido's eyes widened a bit,'Wait...monsters? He's kidding right? Monsters don't exist anymore...Or do they?' Shido thought as he body tensed up a bit and kept his nerves in check. The teacher cracked his knuckles before his skin on his arms changed into scales,"This class will teach how to keep your cool under human intervention."

Shido's worst fears came true,'He's telling the truth...Everyone he is a monster. I need to get out of here now...Maybe the front lines won't be that bad at all.' Shido thought as he gripped the desks head;trying to not flip out.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 15th 2017 20:54

'Oh...My...Lord. I need to get the f*** out of here as soon and possible.' Shido thought as his forehead beaded with a bit of sweat. This new addition of the fox just made Shido's fear even worse,was he living among monsters in the human world as well? But right now all Shido had to do was wait for this day to be over and then he could escape and head to the front lines and fight against the Axis powers.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 16th 2017 07:16

The wisps just added to Shido's anxiety as the class moved on,most of the class was an intro to the school year and what would be taught. But once that bell rang,that teenager grabbed his bag and staff;Leaving that room faster that the 7th panzer battalion charging the british front.

**Later**

Sun lowered to the horizon and the air's temperature started to lower as Shido packed his equipment back up and prepared to go back and join the british army. "I should've known that this was a bad idea...It'll all be over soon though." the teenager mumbled as he zipped his bag and left the dorm room.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.