Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Althera Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Dec 9th 2017 21:51

Alcatraz - Dec 16th 2017 08:05

Shido froze as something cold wrapped around his arms and neck loosely ,"Does it matter to you really? This place is not my cup of tea;so i'm just gonna leave." Shido's french accent echoing in the hall. The teenager kept his nerves and heart in check,trying to not show fear and this 'thing' might let him go so he could leave and get the hell out.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 08:55

"Cool...But I must leave now,I don't really like this place sir." Shido said once again as he pushed past the kid and decided to proceed to the roof and would use the wind staffs platform ability to just climb down. "Hello orb...Nothing is going on. Just a little conversation." the teen added as he proceeded up the stairs.

Once on the roof,Shido thought that he was home free until some woman yelled asking for assistance. Shido looked around for the voice until he saw a woman floating in the air,"Well then...don't use your magic if you don't know how to use it." Shido uttered as he thought for a minute and then sighed. "I can't just leave her there...Dammit."

Shido reached behind his bag and pulled the wind staff out,squeezing on the frame of the staff made the crystal glow and a yellow/see through platform appeared in front of him. Step by step;more platforms appeared as Shido climbed up towards the woman. Once he reached the woman,Shido stopped and gabbed the woman's hand and pulled her on to the platform.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 12:08

Shido was caught off guard when the woman randomly gave him a hug and began to explain yourself,"Miss...you don't need to explain yourself. Mistakes happen...Also,we're still in the air madam;We're just standing on a platform crated by the staff of wind." Shido said as a clever idea came to his mind.

"Assist in any way you say? I do require one favor from you mademoiselle Ophelia...I need to escape this place at once...I don't belong here. I just don't fit in."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 17:12

"Umm...their a few establishments in the courtyard shopping center that sell food." Shido said with a light hint of confusion in his voice as he spun the staff in his hand. "But if your wondering how were standing on this platform,it's all because of this staff in my hand." Shido said as he stopped spinning the staff,but cutting himself on one of the retracted blades by accident. "Dammit...I need to stop doing that. No matter,just follow the yellow platforms down to the ground and you'll find the food you seek." the teenager pointed with the staff as more platforms appeared going down to ground level.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 17:54

"Thank you but can you do me a favor and quit being so formal...it's kinda weird Ophelia or do you go by Olivia?" Shido asked he turned towards the platform leading down. "Well i'll be off now...take care mademoiselle." the young man added as he began to walk down the platforms.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 22:16

Shido squeezed the staff once more and the platforms dissipated,"Goodbye madame." Shido sighed as he looked towards the exit and then the time. "Dammit...I need to leave but leaving now would make it too suspicious. I'll stay for the night but that's it. In the morning i'm heading out and enlisting to stop the Nazis. Now to get some food...and not from the bakery...Ophelia seems nice but a bit childish." And with his ramble over,Shido turned around and proceeded to the shops.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 22:27

(Make the necessary repairs and try again miss.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 17th 2017 22:43

(Please explain how/why the o.c's wolf form is loving,and find a image best fitting to the o.c.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 18th 2017 06:14

(Holy sh*t people...talk about running away with the rp.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Dec 18th 2017 17:16

Shido walked out of the center with a steel thermos in his hand with the ice staff in his other."I guess i'm heading back to the dorm tonight...then leaving in the morning." the teenager mumbled as he squeezed the staff lightly;Making the staff's crystal glow a bright blue to use as a light.

A random woman's voice called out asking hello,"Who's there?" Shido called out as he stopped and looked around for the woman. As soon as silence fell again,the muffled mopes of someone crying caught Shido's ears,'Now someone's crying...' the now curious teenager started to proceed towards the crying until a woman appeared in the distance. "Miss...Are you the one crying?" Shido asked as he stopped a few feet from this woman.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.