Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Love Is Blind (Reserved 1x1)

New Reply

Started by Piperrox002 , Jul 6th 2019 20:56

Piperrox002 - Jul 11th 2019 23:10

Emmett smiled all big and cheesy when they told him that he would be stupid enough not to accept he was frankly over the moon. Looking over to Abe he had to laugh as well at the ridiculous comment but it totally worked "Haha Abe I am sure you would that kid is going to need a lifetime supply of diapers and a new stomach with all the food and jokes you'll be cracking" Taking another bite of his food that was balancing "Oh by the way Abe says you brought the potato salad nice job on it by the way really like the flavour combinations, did you add extra paprika and dijon to it?"

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 9th 2019 13:03

bump

@Creza11

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 11th 2019 04:51

bump

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 15th 2019 12:42

Emmett laughed when Abe was talking about his grandchild and it made him laugh a bit as well before taking another bite of food and then decided to get up and walk back inside the house where he grabbed another bottle of water Rocket was laying in a corner with sleepy eyes and figured that it was almlst time to go as both of them didn't get much sleep the day before and he ended up drinking more on top of a hangover so it was not the most ideal situation but he did give himself credit for not ditching. Frowning slightly when Jillian refused to tell him what the secret was to the potato salad but his palette was pretty good and he swore that the two ingredients he asked about were in this dish but he stopped asking and placed the dishes in the sink before grabbing Rockets leash and bowls.

"Well I think its time I head out sorry for not staying linger but its been a rough couple days so not much sleep thanks again everyone for letting me be apart of this and Cheri welcome home, come on Rocket time to go home now"

@Creza11

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.