Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Love Is Blind (Reserved 1x1)

New Reply

Started by Piperrox002 , Jul 6th 2019 20:56

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 20:37

Emmett grabbed the towel that Zayne tossed him and dried off enjoying the smoothness with a hint of cinnamon " Look I am pretty sure I am a professional plus I have been drinking pretty much since yesterday. He let Zayne process that comment before clarifying the statement "Yes exactly what I was trying to get at" Emmett saw Meg run into the kitchen all excited about jello shots he would have at least one as not to be rude but he preferred his liquor to be straight up. "Sure thing but be careful" just then the smell of steaks and burgers filled the kitchen which made his stomach grumble a bit. Looking in the fridge once more he found a bottle of iced tea "Hey man did you want one, also I hope Rocket is doing okay he's not usually around many people at least not when he is off his leash" After a good while of chatting with Zayne he made his way back outside and took the farthest chair waiting for the food to finish cooking. Emmett watched everyone laugh and curl up closer he definately was not the affectionate type which made this situation very awkward so he grabbed his phone and texted the first girl on his list which was Avery he seemed to bond with her more but they didn't seem to have much going on for the bedroom unlike Racquel.

(( Once he finally snaps out of his player game thanks to a heavy dose of reality from Zayne he calls it off with Avery but he is a whimp and gets Zayne to shut it down with Racquel))

Edited Jul 7th 2019 20:47

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 21:21

Emmett laughed at how dramatic his friend could be that was one thing he loved to bug him about "Well if you seem to have such a problem with my drinking why are you pouring whiskey for yourself huh? Oh well I will admit I have been pretty absent minded lately and didn't necessarily leave Cherish with a good impression before she left for Australia I hope that doesn't make her change her mind about me being her friend or anything. Ha I would love to see how they handle jello hangovers. Grabbing the iced tea he cracked it open and gulped that back as well he looked in the direction that Zayne was talking about and smiled " Well I guess I know where his loyalty lies what a traitor. Emmett moved over so that Zayne could pull up a chair laughing at how Cherish was caught off guard by Rocket but seemed to relax as the pitbull curled up on her lap. " So how has everyone been lately?" nudging Zayne again he made a quick hand gesture that if he stays under the wasted line they needed to have a deep bro talk later on at his place

Edited Jul 7th 2019 21:23

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 21:26

((Going to have some dinner i'll be back online in a bit))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 7th 2019 22:33

"Well I got to admit things have been really tense and liquor seemed to be the easy option and then it became more and more eventually numbing all the bs but I don't seem to see anything wrong with it" Emmett had to admit that Rocket was still pretty puppy like he was only a year old. "That is true I forget he is only a year old sometimes Zayne and him seemed to always understand each other wether it was words or sign language/secret codes, waiting for Cherish to answer his question "Well glad you had fun and kept really busy, wish I could say the same" he noticed her looking down at something and wondered if it was that necklace she used to wear as a little kid. Looking around he figured he would go over and chat with the dad asking if there was anything he could help with

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 9th 2019 01:19

@Creza11

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 9th 2019 21:08

Emmett nodded to Abe and then went back inside to grab the burgers finding them on the top shelf he sees there is an assortment of them putting the tray on the counter he decides to grab another bottle of iced tea and them makes his way back. Emmett looked over and saw that Cherish seemed sad and that he didn't seem to spend much time with Victor and Cory but figured he would make an exception to the rules as they all had a fair amount to catch up on. "Hey Abe here is the tray of burgers you asked for, I am going to be over here if you need me again" Emmett made his way back to his chair and sat down watching Rocket react to all the love and attention from Cherish need had a feeling that the two of them were going to get along just fine even if he was a puppy if only he got his crap together himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 9th 2019 22:17

Emmett nodded again with a quick "You're welcome" before he sat down and called over Victor and Cory for some chit chats but made it brief since he felt uneasy being here any longer. He looked over and saw how bitter Danny was and wondered if the reason for his leaving was real or just an excuse since he brought the dog either way it seemed to keep Cherish calm for the most part. Emmett kept up the charade of being drunk but in reality he switched to the iced tea to keep under the wasted line and not make a usual A** of himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 10th 2019 13:47

Emmett waited for the guys to come over before talking. "Hey not too much just figured we could catch up a bit since I haven't made much time, anyways anything new and exciting?" Just before he could recieve an answer he heard the happiest of squeals and looked over to see Cherish and the other ladies with the biggest smiles on there faces. Thinking to himself "Wonder what made her go from sad to over the top excited really quick" After a good ten to fifteen minutes the food was ready.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 11th 2019 19:39

Emmett gave a puzzled look wondering what these changes could be until the bombshell was dropped that he was going to be an uncle totally shocked yet absolutely thrilled he gave his brother a big hug before moving over to where the food was being served. grabbing a steak and a bunch of sides he reaches for a bottle of water and makes small talk with everyone else. Walking over to Jillian he puts his hand on her shoulder lightly giving a smile, "Just heard the news congratulations to the both of you on the pregnancy you are going to be a great mom can't wait to see a little neice ir nephew crawling/ running around."

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 11th 2019 20:33

Emmett returned the hug before he heard Jillian speak up "You're welcome I am glad you consider me as a adopted uncle type thing. Emmett walked over to his usual spot and sat down again giving a quick look over to Cherish before diving into his juicy steak and potato salad. "Hey abe congrats on becoming a grandpa also these steaks and salad are really good"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.