Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The Doom Metal Band

New Reply

Started by Cirice , Apr 27th 2018 00:30

Luithin_ - Jun 19th 2018 02:59

Name: Blair Succubus
Stagename: Zenith

Role:
Guitar3/Harmonica/Violin

Personality:
Height: 5'5/6
Looks:
Other:

Edited Jun 19th 2018 03:04

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Jun 19th 2018 03:33

Name: Janne Laiho
Role: Photographer #2
Personality:
Height: 6'0
Looks:
Other: Finnish

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Jun 23rd 2018 20:41

Janne had been late arriving and was just now arriving. He gets his gear ready for the pictures. "Sorry I'm late." He says as he quickly sets up. "Took you long enough." Belial comments. Janne does not respond.
It only took only 5 minuets or so to set up.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jul 15th 2018 00:16

-A Week Later At The Recording Studio-

Ghost had told them all to meet them here so they could write their album, maybe record a few videos, and make the album cover. He just hopped that they would turn up.
As he waited he swung around the thurible he used at their last gig a week ago.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 30th 2018 20:37

Rhett walks down the street to the recording studio that they were suppose to meet at he was wearing a large hat that covered most of his face and his usual sun glasses and blue jeans and a leather jacket. Rhett kept his head down as he walked up to the studio door and then stops and thinks 'Did I forget something? If so I can get it later.' He walks inside and looks around it was actually really nice in here. Rhett walks back to where Ghost was and has a seat in a chair that was back there. "Hey, could you get me a mask with longer hair on it if you don't mind of course?" Rhett asked him as he made himself at home in the chair.

Edited Jul 30th 2018 21:22

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jul 31st 2018 13:01

"I might be able to do that." He pauses. "Why do you want it to have longer hair?" Ghost questions. Their masks would look funny with longer hair. But he wanted to see how it would look so he would do it.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 31st 2018 13:53

"Simply because I have long hair and I look funny with short hair." Rhett told Ghost "Am I early or something?" Rhett wondered where everyone else was...

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 31st 2018 21:24

Belial joins them. He sits down beside of their new guitarist and hears his request. He agreed with Ghost. The mask would look odd with long hair but something different. "Here our all the songs. 10 in total. 2 instrumentals. 1 acoustic and 7 normal." Belial says handing Ghost the paper. He had wrote both the music and the lyrics. With some help.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.