Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Apr 23rd 2017 01:09

Lieutenant_Rira - May 1st 2017 15:51

"thanks little guy" says dash shaking ness's hand "i will pay you back after jo'har pays me" says dash as starts running to the bus andin a matter of minutes he was in the forest, and the loud sounds starred orignaging from the forest

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 1st 2017 17:47

just then a huge brown lizard ran right past zia and star only inches from them whilst bieng followed by red beams of light that flew into the trees

suddenly a loud mechanical whir started eminating frome the west only to be followed by a crashing sound coming from the east followed

Edited May 1st 2017 17:49

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 7th 2017 00:22

(*cough cough* dead *caugh caugh*)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - May 7th 2017 04:52

(I might change my character guy's)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 14th 2017 05:07

(i am tired of having nothing to distract me from the fact that i lost a toe today so i bring new character

name:morrigan aensland

role:protag

species:succubus

series:darkstalkers

bio:she is a powerfull over confiden't bieng, she is also in an infernal demon, and owns a castle in hell, but despite this and her evil heratige she is the nicest and most approachable memeber of her family,bieng as though she is a succubus she will die in about 48 hours of isolation as her heart and brain can't function with out a stimulant created by stealing peoples dreams and memories, this is partially why she stays in the human world most of the time

sexuality:straight

powers: she can float and use the large wings on her back or the small ones on her head to get higher, she can also fight effectively with hand to hand combat, she can also transform the wings on her back into blades, shields and tenticles,

appearance:(my new profile picture is of her)

Edited May 14th 2017 05:16

Heart this
1 like

Lieutenant_Rira - May 14th 2017 05:17

(is she accepted?)

Edited May 14th 2017 05:17

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.