Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Crossover RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Apr 23rd 2017 01:09

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 27th 2017 14:16

(ok there uploaded now, the pictures didn't upload correctly last time)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 30th 2017 14:02

(Accepted and we can now start the RP now)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Apr 30th 2017 15:54

(Eh, it honestly doesn't matter, you could start if you want, if you guy's want me to start then okay why the heck not?)

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Apr 30th 2017 21:55

I'll join, I'll probably add more as the roleplay progresses:

Name: Shunsui Kyoraku
Role: Protagonist
Series: Bleach
Powers/Weapons: Shunsui carries his dual Zanpakuto, Katen Kyokotsu, one of the only dual Zanpakuto in the Soul Society. Kyoraku is capable of Shikai and Bankai. In Shikai, by forming his blades in a cross like shape he chants the poem-like command, "When the Flower Wind Rages, The Flower God Roars, When the Wind of Heaven Rages, the God of the Underworld Sneers" his swords transform into two giant Chinese Scimitars one of which is smaller than the other. Katen Kyokotsus ability in this form is 'making children's games a reality.' Katen Kyokotsu makes the rules, of which both Shunsui and the enemy have to follow. A lot of Shunsui's abilities are reminiscent of many children games, such as Bushogoma, Kageoni, Irooni, Takaoni, Kageokuri and Daruma-San ga Koronda. In Bankai, his abilities change from mere children games to the harsh reality of adult theatre. Katen Kyokotsu Karamatsu Shinju acts like a play where each ability of the Bankai is known as a dawn. In dawn one, known as Act the First: Hesitance and Apportionment of Wounds (Ichinadame: Tameraikizu no Wakachiai), causes any wounds on Shunsui to appear on the enemy and vice versa. The next dawn, known as Act the Second: The Pillow of Shame (Nidanme: Zanki no Sh*tone), covers Kyoraku's opponent in countless black spots that causes the enemy to continuously bleed. Dawn three, Act the Third: The Severing Abyss (Sandanme: Dangyo no Fuchi), summons a massive amount of water that engulfs Kyoraku and his enemy until one of them runs out of Reiatsu and drowns. In the final dawn, Final Act: Thread-Cutting Scissors upon a Blood-Streaked Throat (Shime No Dan: Itokiribasami Chizome no Nodobue), Kyoraku slits the throat of his enemy with a white thread which explodes the head of his enemy. However, Kyoraku only uses his Bankai and its techniques as a last resort and when nobody is around as anyone caught within the radius of the Bankai will be affected.
Bio: Shunsui Sozosuke Kyoraku no Jiro is the current head captain of the first division in the Gotei 13 (13 Court Guard Squads).
Race: Soul Reaper
Personality: laid back and flamboyant. Shunsui will often talk his way out of battle as he is a peace-loving man. He will often spend his time drinking sake and chasing after women. Shunsui tends to use a more casual speech style than other Soul Reapers. Shunsui harbors a deep sense of guilt over the misfortune of his loved ones, such as the deaths of his brother and his lieutenant's mother.
Other: none
Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 1st 2017 01:02

dash walks out of the woods and sees a nearby city "sir, it would prove wise to get supplies in the city" said leebo over dash's video communicater "i was already thinkining about that" said dash walking into the city "leebo any update on our missing cargo?" asked dash "no sir but i am in the turret if it comes back" said leebo, "ok i'll be back soon" says dash

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - May 1st 2017 03:10

(And yes your's is accepted Adpunk)

Ness be'd walking around the city alone, somehow with 1500 dollar's in his pocket, he'd look around, as some people thought it was weird that a kid was holding a metal bat walking through town, but most of them though it was just for baseball practice.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 1st 2017 03:34

dash sees ness and runs to him "hey i have never been here before can you show me around, you see i come from the forest witch is about a 15 minute walk down the road and i need to find a place where i can get hyper drive parts" said dash as he was typing in a button code on a little screen with 3 buttons(this is his video communicater)

Edited May 1st 2017 03:36

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - May 1st 2017 04:24

As Ness had a confused look on his face, he say's "Hyper Drive Part's? I'm sorry I don't think we sell that, beside's at the expensive future place, one would just cost 750 dollars, and of course I Have 1500" Ness Said, but Ness pointed him all the directions of which places he has to go to

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - May 1st 2017 04:36

"okay" said dash untill the sceeen on his wrist sarted flashing "sir its back and i need your help, if this keeps up the outrider could get wrecked" dash gasped and looked at the kid "do you know a fast method of transportation to the forest?" he asked?

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - May 1st 2017 04:48

Ness pointed at the sign and it say's bustop, Ness tells him "Well the bus stop cost like some money, so let me give you like 15 dollar's so you can get on the bus" As Ness reaches for 15 inside his backpack and give's it to him, hm the Bus is already arriving here already

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.