Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Hunt for the Dragon Balls.

New Reply

Started by Mantis25 , Feb 1st 2018 17:09

Zirael - Mar 10th 2018 12:49

He finished powering up and his hair had grown to his back. "hahaha, well you might be now but once that guy gets all the dragonballs. What do you think he'd wish for, huh ?"

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Mar 10th 2018 18:43

(Your character is accepted, Lampshade.)

Actually, Jack, one of the reasons I made this an alternative universe was so that I can make the Dragon Balls work a bit differently. As implied in the opening, these Dragon Balls only grant one wish, but there are very few limits to what that wish could be.)

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Mar 14th 2018 03:18

Obsidian sensed someone similar to Frostbyte arriving on earth. "Oh great, I better make sure they don't try to blow the planet up." She turned around and flew back towards Frostbyte's location, almost hitting Seth in the process.

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Mar 15th 2018 01:39

Seth growls at him then changes back into his human form "Hey punk didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Mar 16th 2018 02:43

Obsidian flew into Magmyte's aura and was quickly stunned by it. "What are doing here?" She asked, keeping her head low and trying to focus on the darkness within him.

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Apr 2nd 2018 06:30

Seth quickly makes a boomerang out of light and throws it at Magmyte then makes a shield of light around him and tries to get the Dragon Balls from the others

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Apr 3rd 2018 23:58

Obsidian manages to escape the aura and flies further away. She waits to see what happens.

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Apr 6th 2018 14:31

(Accepted, but I would like you to mention some kind of weakness before you start.)

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Oct 18th 2018 02:44

Yeah, this is quite dead. But I have been thinking about making a new version of this. Anybody have any ideas on how to make it better?

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Oct 29th 2018 03:11

Avoiding overpowered characters was exactly what I tried to do from the beginning. But that obviously didn't go so well. Anyway, I have been thinking of other ways to avoid them, though I'm not sure how well they will work.

On a related note, what would you guys say is a good power limit for roleplay characters. I was thinking around Frieza saga levels, but obviously some people want their characters far stronger...

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.