Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Hunt for the Dragon Balls.

New Reply

Started by Mantis25 , Feb 1st 2018 17:09

Mantis25 - Feb 20th 2018 01:27

(Obsidian is meant to be significantly weaker than the shadow dragons from GT, due to her being "born" differently.)

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Feb 20th 2018 02:40

Seth looks up from his book and smiles seeing his order he then puts his book back into his pack and enjoys his meal and soon finishes. Afterwards he gets some dessert for on the go pays for his meal and the dessert then leaves a tip and leaves. "That was a great meal it's nice that this place is quiet even heroes need a break sometimes" He thinks to himself as he heads to the inn he is staying at and goes into his room and lays down on the bed.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 20th 2018 02:58

“Yes. but as to where I come from eh...it’s kind of a long story.” He tells her ruffling through his hair with an awkward smile. I’m Amarath by the way, pleased to meet you.”

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 20th 2018 14:43

“Oh so he was protecting the lab. Well that makes sense, I thought that he was an android. What do you think it is ?”

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 20th 2018 19:15

Obsidian flew just under some clouds looking for her next group of victims.She spotted what appeared to be a large, alien ship in the distance. And promptly ignored it since it was unlikely to have humans inside.

After flying further, she found a small city. Moving towards the city, the shadow dragon smiled. "Now what would be the most fun way to kill these insects?" She pondered to herself.

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 20th 2018 19:17

(Sure. But first, post a character sheet.)

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 20th 2018 20:00

(Accepted as long as you don't let the five year old use kaioken and ssj3 without drawbacks.)

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 21st 2018 02:11

“Sure just tell me what to do.” He said while approaching her.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 21st 2018 06:04

“Got it.” He walked to one of the corners of the lab and started examining the computers and the other machines in there.

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Feb 21st 2018 06:55

Seth gets up and goes over to the screen door and opens it then sets his pack down and changes into his wolf form and sniffs the air hoping to enjoy the smell of the trees but smells something strange as well and he goes to look for whatever is making that strange smell.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.