Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Hunt for the Dragon Balls.

New Reply

Started by Mantis25 , Feb 1st 2018 17:09

Zirael - Feb 26th 2018 01:13

As they fought Amarath charged up his Royal Canon. He then puts two fingers on his head and appears behind Frostbyte instantly. “Ignoring me was the last mistake you made. Haaaa !!!” He unleashes his energy beam on Frostbyte at point blank range.

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 26th 2018 05:20

Obsidian paused as she sensed someone send their ki to the earth. 'Someone's trying to destroy the planet?' She thought to herself before smiling. 'Good! Now all of these humans will suffer the fate they should have a long time ago!'

Her smile slowly became a frown as she continued thinking. 'Wait, if the planet is destroyed, then the guardian will die as well. And if that happens, the Dragon Balls will lose power. And if that happens, then I will....!'

The shadow dragon turned around and quickly flew into the air. After a few seconds, she found the location of the potential planet buster and jetted in his direction.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 26th 2018 16:45

"Oh no. Got to act fast." He powers up even more. "Full power Royal Cannon !!!" The blast becomes twice as big as it flies to Frostbyte even faster.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 26th 2018 18:40

“Alright. She’s got him on the ropes. Which gives me time to recharge. Phew, that last blast really took alot out of me.” He says to himself as he catches his breath.

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 27th 2018 00:09

(I updated the opening post. Everyone should check the updated rules. Please inform me if I made a mistake in the status of the Dragon Balls.)

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Feb 27th 2018 02:56

Seth goes after her wondering what she has planned "Hey where are you going didn't anyone teach you it's rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you?"

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Mar 2nd 2018 23:27

Obsidian continues to ignore Seth. She reaches the location of the fight with Frostbyte and hides behind a rock, watching the others.

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Mar 3rd 2018 04:58

Seth follows her to see what she is planning to do "Do you really think it's that easy to get away from me?".

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Mar 6th 2018 18:43

Obsidian noticed a Saiyan with a Dragon Ball and quickly made sure the one on her head was hidden. She looked at Seth. "Shouldn't you worry about the guy trying to blow up the planet?"

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Mar 6th 2018 23:14

Seth glares at her "I doubt you are here because of the fact that he is about to blow this world up my guess is there is someone here you need to protect" He then turns to Frostbyte and throws a ball of light at him while smirking "Catch Bozo".

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.