Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Hunt for the Dragon Balls.

New Reply

Started by Mantis25 , Feb 1st 2018 17:09

Mantis25 - Feb 19th 2018 01:06

Artisel simply stopped firing when the guns were being pointed towards it. It then threw the intruder away and detached the now useless guns.At this point, the sentry sensed another lifeform nearby. And ignored him since he wasn't attacking.

Now desperate to defeat the intruder after all the damage it took, it fired several energy beams in her direction. But this was simply to distract her as it began preparing a special weapon stored in its back. It hoped that even she couldn't withstand a nuclear missile.

Edited Feb 19th 2018 01:11

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 19th 2018 01:26

Amarath appeared behind him and ripped the weapon from the glowing spot in his back. “What were you planning to do with this huh ? I hope you weren’t trying to destroy that poor girl over there. Because you see....I cannot allow an innocent being to be murdered.”

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 19th 2018 02:16

Now considering the newcomer to be a threat, Artisel turned around and tried to grab the missile. It reactivated its plasma blade to attack the intruder's ally.

If anyone looked at the missile, they would see a screen counting down from five minutes, a result of it being forcefully removed during preparations.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 19th 2018 04:07

He pulled the missile further away from his reach and dodged a few strikes from his plasma blade. “A hand blade ? That’s neat, I got one of those too.” He said and engulfed his hand with a blue energy. He then proceeded to cut Artisels arm off. He did not notice the timer though.

Edited Feb 19th 2018 04:21

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 19th 2018 08:54

He hears her and mutters to himself. “Tch, a little help would be nice.” He kicks artisel into a nearby mountain and watches the dust settle. “I doubt that’ll kill him though. And what is that damned tikking ?” He looks at the bomb and notices the timer which had reached 10 seconds already. “Oh sh*t”

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 19th 2018 12:40

Artisel dug itself out of the mountain. Despite it being in a very pathetic looking state after all the damage it took, it was still compelled to protect the lab at all costs.

Knowing that the missile would be counterproductive if it was close to the lab, the sentry ignored it and made a desperate attempt to follow the intruder. It may still figure out a way to subdue her.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 19th 2018 12:43

With five seconds remaining Amarath needed to think quickly. He saw the robot heading back to the lab and appeared in front of him. "I think you should have this back." He punched the bomb into the hole in the robot's chest and kicked him away far enough to be safe from the blast.

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 19th 2018 23:01

Now understanding that there is nothing it can do to defeat the intruder before it's destroyed, Artisel spends the remaining time on the countdown flying as far from the lab as it can to prevent any damage to it. The missile detonates, obliterating the sentry, but too far away to harm anyone.

Heart this
0 likes

Mantis25 - Feb 19th 2018 23:20

At the temple, the leader was yelling and running for his life. He reached an exit, but not before passing the corpses of his followers. Some were killed by pitch black blades. Others were crushed or strangled by dark tendrils.

The leader, the sole survivor of the massacre, started to calm down after running about a mile away from his temple. He stopped to catch his breath, thinking that he escaped from the monster. "Just what was that thing?" He asked while looking back at the building.

"I'm glad you asked," Someone behind him stated. Startled, he turned around and saw the very being he was running from. The creature took the form of a grey skinned woman in a black dress. On her forehead was the blue six-star Dragon Ball. "My name is Obsidian Shenron," She said with a malicious grin.

The man attempted to run, but he was grabbed by what appeared to be his own shadow. As the monster left to find more victims, the once proud leader spent his last moments screaming while the shadow wrapped around him.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Feb 20th 2018 01:02

He watched the blast in the distance and breathed out slowly. “He was a tough bastard I’ll give him that. Now what is that girl doing ?” He asked himself. He landed in front of the lab and entered as well.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.