Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Shadey

currupt doctors

Shadey replied to Cylie's topic

He looks back and forth Between the two people before him. A choice. He had a choice? "Don't know" he said clutching the blade tightly biting into his skin a bit when he heard something. Somewhere outside the screams echoing in the halls he could have sworn he heard a whisper. Was he going crazy? "Don't know" he repeats taking a deep breath. The blade held to his chest

Jan 6th 2016 11:29

currupt doctors

He looks back and forth Between the two people before him. A choice. He had a choice? "Don't know" he said clutching the blade tightly biting into his skin a bit when he heard something. Somewhere outside the screams echoing in the halls he could have sworn he heard a whisper. Was he going crazy? "Don't know" he repeats taking a deep breath. The blade held to his chest

Jan 6th 2016 11:29

currupt doctors

"Ha help" Casper repeats stepping back a bit. When Aspect approached him. Got to close he drew the scalpel slightly from his pocket shivering. Squeezing the handle tightly when he spoke. I don't need it. I don't need it. He repeats to himself and slips it back in his pocket and retracted his hands from there. Help what did that mean. Like out of here. But he was told he couldn't leave. Not as long as he was sick. Not a lot good came out of here but he didn't have asthma anymore that was......good right. He shook his thoughts. He always got distracted in his thoughts. "You mean leave" he asks caspers voice catches almost in a whisper as he takes another step back

Jan 6th 2016 09:55

currupt doctors

Casper averted his eyes and tugging on his hair with his right hand. A habit he seemed to have developed over time when he was uneasy, scared or nervous. "Wa why ya you........here" he asks looking down standing in a some what tense and defensive position. Casper looked back up. "I I......listen. " Casper says referring to him obeying the doctors. If he did take someone last night than why is the masked figure still here. He thinks and let go of his hair. His been listening was it because he hit that doctor one time when they got a little ruff during a check up. He didn't mean too. He didn't. "I'm sorry" he mumbles looking to Aspect a bit fearfully, he knew the stories. He knew them all to well.

Jan 6th 2016 09:14

currupt doctors

Casper shook his head dropping his box he crawled back a bit while another half of him wanted to obey. "Na ne need it. I I......ha its........you don't get it.." He shook his head repeatedly his hand shaking clutching it in his pocket. "I I........I don't have an anything" he continued staring up at her watching them both. She could tell he was struggling to make a decision as he held tight to it. "I I wa won't......use it......pra prom.promise"

Jan 5th 2016 23:48