Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Shadey

currupt doctors

Shadey replied to Cylie's topic

Sliding around aspect he looks to him frightened by the spectral thing. Was this hospital already driving him crazy. Who was that. Casper held the blade at his side forgetting the music box for a moment as he steps towards the door looking to aspect. "What......what is going on! he says hating that his voice cracked. Grasping his hair tightly on the sides,tears welling up as he tried to push it down. He was done with this place. He was getting frustrated stifling the urge to cry. Why was he so weak. Why did he have to be left here. Forgotten

Jan 7th 2016 17:16

currupt doctors

((You okay Soul. Awwww I kind of feel bad for your precious little psycho. Welp! There goes the doctor)

Jan 7th 2016 15:41

currupt doctors

((Yeah I've heard dome intense ghost stories about that. Pretty freaky)) Casper looked at aspect a bit surprised that he said that though it kind of sounded like he was joking as well as he nodded when he heard the girls voice again this time more clearly. Than with a jump his eyes widen in shock. Did he did he just see a girl he thinks shaking. "Who....."
He questions referring to seeing the girl Lillian for a split second . pointing "Who was that" He says rubbing his eyes in surprise.

Jan 6th 2016 22:19

currupt doctors

(Yes I am indeed ) Casper tilted his head to the side curiously. Looking concerned. "What happened?" He asks nervously

Jan 6th 2016 21:57

currupt doctors

He nods shifting a bit at were he sat. "All te the yelling out in the ha halls earlier. Was that why you wa were here?" He asks hesitantly stumbling over his words his voice catching some.

Jan 6th 2016 20:28