Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Shadey

currupt doctors

Shadey replied to Cylie's topic

((Gasp *-* are the older patients gonna gonna revolt!!??))

"Old" she grumbles examining Casper and he whines crawling back as she plucked the box away from him. "That's that mine " he says reaching for it and she grabs his wrist as Casper made a swipe for it, noticing the cut on his hands. "None of that understood. Now. Name and illment. " she says evenly, setting the box down. "Casper Heart" he mumbles and he winches as she disinfects his hand. Already knowing who he was when he was smaller and she was still at the hospital. Looking to her computer she quickly. With one hand looks for his files so she knew what to give him.

Free from her grasp for a moment he looks down drawing his knees to his chest watching her from the corner of his eye as she looked

Jan 8th 2016 22:12

currupt doctors

((Yes she would haha what about little Erin what's gonna happen to him he he *laughed mischievously))

Jan 8th 2016 21:39

currupt doctors

Her back goes rigid as she turns toward the voice drawing a blade at first without him seeing but when it dawns on her who it was she turns. Her eyes narrow slightly. "Long time no see Aspect. " she said striding over voice deep and cool. "If you must know I'm going to that hospital on the other end of the woods." Her gaze flicks to the boy on his back and she pierced her lips. "Which is were you've been" she says a bit flatly in more of a tone that stated she was making an assumption.
Casper squirms uncomfortably under this woman's gaze.
((Shame shame if one of you psychos kill my baby brown eyes he will come back as Casper the not so friendly ghost))

Jan 8th 2016 21:18

currupt doctors

(Yes I was hoping to do that with Ingrid as well. So I can do that)
He yelps holding tightly to him with a slight gasp. His fingers digging into his shoulder. "That's.......a a.....building ra right" he asks. The tea wore off sometime in his sleep and his chest hutted a bit. / Meanwhile Ingrid was in her office getting ready to leave for the old hospital packing any necessary materials that were required. Her window which faced the front of the building was open and she had a fan running since she preferred the cold over the heat. Checking over the PM her super visor sent to be sure she had everything on hand.

Jan 8th 2016 20:55

currupt doctors

(MayI add another characters. She could be the surgeon)
Name: Ingrid Jacobs
Position in hospital: Surgeon
Illness: none but deals with migraines.
Personality: impatient, no business kind of woman. She often refers to get straight to her point and dislikes noise to much noise. Screaming especially annoys her greatly. She is a hard shell to crack but once you get to know her she isn't that bad a person.
Extra details: worked at the hospital for the first few years of her career, than left to work at a different research and health facility. Now her duties call her back to the hospital in the woods.
Modifications: a biogenetic artificial eye that was implanted into her after a car accident she had after shortly after leaving the hospital. Giving her left eye a more grayish blue tone in comparison to her right blue eye
Appearance: long dark brown hair, and is a bit broad shouldered from working out. With a slim figure and has evenly shaped angular features. She is 5.6 and has very pale skin. She has a scar on her bottom lip and wide somewhat narrow eyes and though may be found attractive she is often taken as intimidating.

Jan 8th 2016 20:37