Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Shadey

currupt doctors

Shadey replied to Cylie's topic

Caspar nodded forward as he started to suddenly feel groggy. Falling forward Ingrid pushes him back so he laid against the wall and she turns back to Aspect. "So what is going on at that hospital Aspect. Why is a patient no longer in the buildings walls without his file requesting for a transfer or an extracting." She asks crossing her arms her eyes slightly narrowed.
((Ingrids on her way and if you end up in her hands you better not scream. Also curious? You mentioned monsters were a possibility in this lovely world. What sort?))

Jan 9th 2016 21:09

currupt doctors

"Why am I not surprised a patient there got a weapon. Is there less order at this place than the last I was there? " She replied in an exasperated tone. Great and she was going there to work there. At least it promises less boredom, she thinks brushing her sleeves as though they were dirty or dusty. Aspect knew she was a bit of a clean freak sometimes.
"Casper hold still now. I'm going to clean up that hand of yours." she says calmly grasping his hand.
Casper nods sitting up more. "Heh right I guess I wasn't paying attention" he replied nervously doing his best to hold still as she cleaned his hand up. Wrapping his hand up so it stays clean.

Jan 8th 2016 23:09

currupt doctors

((Whoa I noticed too when I was reading over the past comments before I stepped in. I liked what I was reading. I enjoyed the characters so I wanted in on the action. No matter how grisly it gets. Heyy aspect we we were so not talking about ya))

Jan 8th 2016 22:53

currupt doctors

"Alright alright. You win." She says as her way if saying he was right without actually saying it as Casper friend a bit as she draws the needle out. " I'm not a little kid. I'm not " he replied as Ingrid disposed of the needle. "And how are your injuries. Anything new darling" she says with a bit of a smile as she spoke to aspect.

Jan 8th 2016 22:51

currupt doctors

She continued until she found what she needed. Without looking she heads toward the hall stopping by the door. "I heard that Aspect and I would appreciate that you don't get smart with me. " she says with a sharp tone though the smirk he saw play across her lips suggested otherwise that she was actually amused as she headed for the medicine lab to get what she needed for the boy. Coming back soon after with a needle an arm band and cleaning alcohol. Grasping Casper's arm he pulls back when he saw the needle hitting her she steps back waiting for him to calm down. "This will help you Heart now got it. What is he out here for anyhow." she asked to aspect as she tied the band to Casper's arm still somewhat resisting as she inserts the needle in the right spot. "Owe" he says in complaint.

((Ingrid say hi! *she sighed* don't have time for this *she remarks walking away))

Jan 8th 2016 22:28