Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > the secret of thd 8th dimension

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jun 1st 2017 05:34

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 3rd 2017 00:21

"i can't without getting shot" he said pulling out his pistol firing at the minions "we have to get out of here or we'll get shot" he yelled ducking for cover once more "i need help my child is around there" said a man with a with an 80s haircut "did you lose your gun or what, get lost lackie" said buckaroo

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 3rd 2017 01:04

"right you can't see them, i need to give you the formula" backaroo said kicking the man in his privates "promise me you won't get mad at me for doing this" he says as he licks his hand and puts it on his forhead

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 3rd 2017 01:16

he puts his hand on deku's forhead "don't put anything wet on your forhead for the next 5 minutes" he said now deku could see through all the disquises "i got a plan, first we warn everyone, everyone hear has some kind of power from what i've seen, now that you have the formula i you'll become a prime target for those minions so you'll need to come with me to avoid maybe 100s of badies chasing after you" said buckaroo trying not make this sound not too complicated

Edited Jun 3rd 2017 01:17

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 3rd 2017 05:17

"now i need to now how do we warn everyone?, unfortunately we don't have as much time as they have bullets" he said heading to a back ally

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 3rd 2017 15:15

(accepted)

buckaroo suddenly saw they where dropping trashcans from above, one hit deku on the head knocking him out, buckaroo was in a panic so he brought deku to his flying van and left the world returned to the area connecting the multiverse, after he knew he was safe he tried to wake deku up(sorry i had to find someway for buckaroo to leave that place)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 3rd 2017 17:29

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 4th 2017 04:32

"my van, approaching dome 7" he said driving his flying van into the dome witch was a giant city, as he landed he opened the door, species from all sorts of worlds where their "i'm going to the groacery store to get some snacks, come along if you wish" said buckaroo about to get out of his van

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 4th 2017 04:44

"your near the top of john's hit list" said buckaroo opening a can of pespie "however i have a bonzai instute machine that allows people with the formula to stay hidden from them, unless they see them in person" said buckaroo sipping his pepsie really fast finishing off the can just to pull a fresh one out of his pocket "so unless you want to be on the run constantly, i reccomend staying with me untill we defeat that creep" he said opening the new can while walking into a grocery store

Edited Jun 4th 2017 15:18

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 4th 2017 05:24

(i won't be on for the majority of next week untill saturday or late friday)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 4th 2017 14:50

(accepted)

(and also the 8th dimension we don't visit untill the end, right now deku and buckaroo(that rymed) are in dome 7)

buckaroo saw that deku ran off "i'll wait for him" said buckaroo to himself as he slowly walked down the isle getting 5 hot pockets and about 12 12 packs of cherry pepsie and he put it all in his bonzai instatute tote bag(it can carry anything that can fit inside ot without breaking), he walked off to the van waiting for deku and heating up a hotpocket

just than a space ship landed buckaroo looked and out came some humans, well minions in disquises to look like humans, they where came cause deku seperated from buckaroo so the em wave signal the formula let out made him a moving target, just then 3 of them started shooting at deku and mercy,(deku can see them cause he is the only one buckaroo gave the formula to so far)

Edited Jun 4th 2017 14:52

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.