Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > the secret of thd 8th dimension

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jun 1st 2017 05:34

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 10th 2017 20:37

(i'm back)
suddenly one of the shooters put his ear next to what looked like a black brick(if buckaroo gave your character the formula than they can understand the wierd language and when they speak i'll always put a translation) "change outfits and hair" said one as they walked off, mean while a crowd of people where running to a 50% off sale at cj neppy(a store in dome 7), and a few people stayed nearby, just than one walked up to everyone"do you know where buckaroo bonzai is?"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jun 11th 2017 00:39

(also instead of tron bonne i'll be a diffrent character

name:laura

species:human

role:protagonist

personality:laura is very shy and doesn't speak much at all, she also doesn't completely know whats right and wrong, she also has very bad anger issues(even resorting to killing people who make her really mad)

powers/gear:she can bring out claws from her knuckles and attack with them, she can also do the same with her feet, her skeleton is made out of a metal called attomantiom(weapons and bullets made from this stuff are the only ways to kill her)she also heals more than 50x the rate of a normal human (causing her to recover from bullet wounds in about 10-20 seconds)

bio:she was created in a lab using DNA from wolverine, she was one of many mutants born this way after the eradication of them most of them, in a failed attampt at making them killing machines, they started killing them all, laura and about 15 other mutants managed escape, and after meeting a broken and aged wolverine and professor X she managed to escape to freedom from the goverment psychos trying to kill them

appearance:(i don't have one)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.