Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > currupt doctors

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Dec 31st 2015 13:53

Cylie - Feb 1st 2016 09:32

Katya leaned against the wall with her arms crossed still glaring at him. She really despised aspect and wanted him to see it in her eyes. She was normally calm and kind towards people but she couldn't stand him. The only reason she hadn't been telling at him was because March and james were still in the room.

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Feb 1st 2016 18:29

Without another word, Aspect would move his right hand with immersive speed onto Ingrid's neck, grasping his palm around it. Effortlessly, he'd rise her up into the air, and Aspect being high two meters, she got brought up quite considerably. He'd move his arm which was holding ger leftwards, turning his body aswell, slamming her back against the wall, bringing his face inches away from her. His hollow eyes connected with her. She could feel his low and deep breathing eerily close. Aspect would open his mouth to speak with his cold and monotonic voice.

- ''Why, Ingrid?..- I've laid my trust into your hands and yet you follow your disrespectable order. Have you lost your honor? Or maybe forgot the complexity of my character?..''

Without another word, he'd move the arm Ingrid was held in back and forth, hitting her against the wall again before letting go of her, dropping her back onto her feet. Slowly and eerily he'd then turn his gaze back onto the other room occupants. He'd glare on them with the corner of his eye, as he spoke again.

- ''Any one of you gets close to me, or her..- And I'll use your intestines as a bandolier.''

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 1st 2016 18:42

Katya knowing soul quickly grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the room. She called over her shouler, "james, March we should leave." her voice was clipped but calm and she stepped back into the room, "I'm sorry Ingrid...I can't help you." She glared at aspect, "and you may as well kill her, all she did was save caspers life. All she did was what you asked her to. Yes I realize you feel betrayed but You set yourself up for it." she growled before turning away to cough, "and Ingrid, you talk in your sleep." she said to explain how she knew about aspect and igrid and Casper. Then she gave Ingrid an apologetic glance and left the room closing the door and leaning against the wall, "this better be worth it. This better be worth it." she said to herself over an over again.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 1st 2016 18:58

She stumbled a little feeling dizzy . she was already at a breaking point but this had really did it. Guilt anfer embarrassment and pain radiated through her as spots formed in her vision. Gritting her teeth as blood trickled from her mouth. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry I'm sorry I betrayed you. I was wrong okay! I was wrong and I'm sorry" she said looking him straight in the eye. "I was wrong and if I could go back I wouldn't have sent him here nor have come here"

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Feb 1st 2016 19:31

Aspect would have his back turned to Ingrid as she spoke. After the room dived into silence, all Ingrid could hear were the sounds of Aspect's tears falling onto the ground. Wordlessly, He'd turn around on his heel, dropping onto his right knee looking up at her with his now shining eyes from weeping. He'd move his arms underneath Ingrid's, placing his palms onto her back, he'd move her closer to him, hugging her tightly.

- ''I should be the one apologizing.''

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 1st 2016 19:37

She gasped at first shaking as she laid on her knees and his words registered through her mind. "Why.......you were right." Tears welled up in her usually hard gray eyes. Her voice breaking. "I was wrong"

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 1st 2016 19:38

Katya shook her head and looked at the three people in front of her. "You two need to be back in your room, I'm sorry but if you stay out you will most likely be punished, soul Please make sure they get back unharmed and don't cut anybody else open while I'm gone." she walked down the hall toward Caspers and Erins room.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 1st 2016 20:36

"You were right" Ingrid muttered looking down in defeat. Her fist clenched tightly against her knees stifling a cough her forehead on his shoulder. Since she was still in his embrace. Despite his anger towards her. The hate she could sense. Ingrid found an odd comfort.

Casper woke up with a start and a gasp curling inward a bit clutching his chest as he woke up on the ground ripped fresh from his own mind of eternal nightmares gritting his teeth as he started crying

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 3rd 2016 13:33

Katya had heard souls comment about not telling her and rolled her eyes. She made her way to the little boy's room and opened the door with a key card She had grabed from her former office. She had another in her pocket that would bring to Ingrid later. She looked around and covered her mouth and nose against the gagging stench. The boy's were gone.

Erin opened his eyes and saw Casper he rubbed his friends arm to comfort him, "a-are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Feb 3rd 2016 13:36

"Scary. I I......ba bad dream" he stammered crying as he tried to calm down coughing a bit. " sorry"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.