Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > blue clean world (crossover RP)

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Nov 27th 2017 17:27

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 3rd 2017 23:51

(feel free to start whenever)

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 4th 2017 07:41

Speedwagon entered the Blu Co. building. Once he entered, he found an assistant sitting at the front desk as well as two strange futuristic beings entering some strange contraption, “Just what is this place? The future or something?” He muttered under his breath. He walked over to the assistant in hopes to get any infomation of anything thats going on.

((Keep in mind, this version of Speedwagon lived in 1888 London, so hes not going to be very knowledgeable at stuff like elevators. Just clearing up any confusion))

Edited Dec 4th 2017 07:44

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 4th 2017 12:33

After getting to the top of the blu co HQ they saw several people crowded around a stair well with a man on top with the shiniest white teeth a pompadour, and several rings and gems on his outfit to and next to him a scronny man in a lab coat "i'm willing to bet that man is the president of this company" whispered Banagher "i really hope he can give us an explanation" said Marida "i'm hoping he can find us a way back" said Banagher in response to marida

"Welcome to blu co" said the assistant to both speedwagon and bellows "the party is on floor 60, just go into the elevator and press the f60 button" then she looked at speed wagon "the year 02 aba, and if you don't have an appointment am here for the partyi will call the police and report vagrency" she said shortly before making a call and whispering into the phone mentiong something about the party

Edited Dec 4th 2017 22:38

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 4th 2017 23:53

Something about the assistant seemed very strange, however to avoid being inprisoned in an area unknown to him Speedwagon proceeded to walk into the elevator. Eventually after a minute or so, he ended up on the 60th floor. Most of the people on the floor seemed to be normal civilians however a few people stuck out, specifically a man with multiple gems and rings on his outfit, a scrawny man wearing a lab coat and the two people wearing futuristic outfits he saw earlier. Speedwagon approached the two, knowing they were good people, “Hello? My name is Robert E.O Speedwagon,” he introduced himself in a polite tone, “Do you know where we are?” He asked hoping for an answer.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 5th 2017 00:04

"no not really" said banagher "but from what i gatherd this is valaire city and this is the place where a revolutionary new gas has been created and i guess its the cleanest air has ever been" he said "of course i am reading it of this cardbored sighn of that man with all the gems" he said "anyways i'm banagher links nice to meet you robert" he said with a semi smile "i would rather not disclose my name" said marida "oh C'mon Marida this man might have the same problem as us" said Banagher, marida sighed "i am Marida Kruz" she sighed not wanting to give out her information publicly

Edited Dec 5th 2017 00:08

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Dec 5th 2017 00:19

“Please, just call me Speedwagon,” replied to Banagher and Marida, “either way it’s nice to meet you both.” He turned his head over to Banagher, “So where are you guys from? You seem as out of place here as I do.” He asked. However, Speedwagon still kept his eye on that man with the gems, he knew something was up with him.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 5th 2017 00:38

"i am from side 2 of the efsf controlled cololenies" he said, marida fell silent "i don't know where she is from but she is an artificialy created human i think" said banagher as marida sighed again

Then the man with the jems started talking on a speaker witch could be heard throughout the whole building over the speaker system "i am here to celibrate our polution rating being at an all time low, thanks to blu air" people started cheering once he said blu air "and pick up a blu indoor air filter to have the same easy breath blue tinted air in your house or office, and i must say they are absoposalutley perfect" he said with a big grin

Edited Dec 5th 2017 04:08

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 5th 2017 09:41

Joel (the man with the gems on his attire) spoke again "now here is a word from my friend charly inventor of the blu air chimical combustion" he said as charly (the man with the lab coat) walked up "now blu air is revolutanary but for all of you who doubt it's safty will learn to love it once announce it's ingrediants" marida raised an eye brow at this statement "you see blu air has a purified chloroform witch now instead of" marida pulled a pistol out from her ankle mounted holsters "Marida stop no!" called banagher as he grabbed her hands aiming it towards the cieling firimlng off a shot before banagher took it arousing a little attention from joel "we need to learn as much as we can and i can't let you get put in prison, i need all the help i can get" he said giving her back her gun marida sighed knowing banagher was correct after charles whitnessed what just happened he continued "witch intern relaxes the brain, muscels and nerves, plus there is no carbon dioxide in blu air just more oxygen leading to a fresher air" he said stepping down "maybe thats why no one brought up the fact that your wearing your pilot jump suite" said banagher "and why no one mentioned anything about that strange girl over there" he said pointing to bellows

Edited Dec 5th 2017 20:21

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 7th 2017 19:19

Just then some gaurds walked up and grabed marida by the arms "Let go of me!" said marida trying to kick the gaurds with her arms restrained "it's quite all right" said joel A.K.A the man with the gems "this pretty woman new not of her actions" he said walking down the stairs to marida, banagher and speedwagon as the gaurds let her go "i am joal bright and you are?" he asked marida "wishing this never happend and that i never met you" she responded "i take it your not from valaire city?" he asked "me and my friend are from a place completly different than this one"she said walking back "so is that man with the top hat" she said pointing to speedwagon and banagher as if she just wanted this awkward moment to end "pleasure to meet you both i am Joel bright and you two are?" "banagher links, excuse marida she doesn't like meeting new people and she isn't very open to making friends either" he said as if she was embarrassing him

Edited Dec 8th 2017 06:49

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Dec 9th 2017 18:35

(yeah sure you can but i think there is a problem with your photo)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.