Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Winston High School Rp

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , May 16th 2017 21:40
Previous123456789...4142Next

Luithin_ - May 16th 2017 21:40

this is a role-play that takes place in the country, about 1 hour to the largest town. you can be Rich or Poor. Healthy or Non Healthy or in the Middle. You can live in town or in the Country or the middle. you decide your persons life. what will happen with all these new kids? (we the new kids) you shape it. do what ever basically. the rules are listed bellow.

1- Romance is allowed, but if you 'do it' just say you done it
2- no murders
3- bullies are allowed
4- no suicide but you can be depressed and suicidal but DON'T DO IT
5- no controlling others

you MUST fill out the form to join

Name:
Relationship:
Sport(NOT optional):
Club(NOT optional):
Bio:
Personality:
Looks:

my form filled out bellow

Name: Drake Dixon

Relationship: single

Sport(optional): Football, he is the Running back (I don't know much about Football but oh well)

Club(optional): Football, Archery, Music. *he mostly does football* ((FYI Running back: A player who runs with the football. he is number 85))

Bio: grew up on a farm with his family. his dad thought him everything about farming and Animals, even car stuff. he also learned how to play an Acoustic guitar very good, plus he has a great voice. his brother and his sister are still at the farm with Mother and Father. he has rode in the rodeo a few times. one time he was bucked off (by a bull) and it kicked him hard in the chest knocking the air out of him and making him go the ground. he tried to kill him by horning him, he has a small scar on the right side of his face from the bull's horn. he moved here a few years ago

Personality: he is Sarcastic, friendly, kind, respectful, athletic, strong, fast.

Looks: Darkish Tan hair, green brown eyes. he stands about 6'2

Edited May 25th 2017 18:14

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - May 17th 2017 17:08

(you are all accepted, we start when everyone is ready)

Edited May 17th 2017 17:08

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 18th 2017 17:14

Name: William Harper (good friends call him Will)
Relationship:Single
Sport(optional):Baseball
Club(optional): Shoots Rifles or Bows (Guitar and song writing)
Bio: he was kind of famous at his old school but his foster parents made him move but he cant wait to make new friends but misses his old ones and being famous when he was born he went straight to a foster home and he later found out that he had a little brother 2 years younger than him and really wants to meet him
Personality: he is friendly and loves to have a lot of friends and being famous but he is not always friendly he can be really mean and violent
his favorite kind of music is Classic Rock
and does Drugs (Drug Attic)
Looks: pic/Boyd Holbrook and he is skinny and is 5.9 ft and wears dark leather clothing and a black leather jacket and tighter black leather paints like classic rockers wear and Brown eyes

Edited May 30th 2017 17:27

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 19th 2017 20:18

(both approved are we ready to start?)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 19th 2017 20:19

(I am ready to start)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 19th 2017 20:22

(@Dragon0gir1 I cannot see what your person looks like)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 19th 2017 20:27

(i put the link up here to see how big it is. saves some time according to me)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 19th 2017 21:02

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 19th 2017 21:06

(how many classes? 4-8, im thinking 6)

Edited May 19th 2017 21:06

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 19th 2017 21:11

(ok 6 classed we have all the same classes except for 5th and 6th, go put a sport and a club

1. English
2. Math
3. Science
4. Lunch
5. Club
6. Sport

Edited May 19th 2017 21:14

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...4142Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.