Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Help and Support > This company is beginning to pander to liberals.

New Reply

Started by TheKindReaper , Feb 25th 2022 14:42

TheKindReaper - Sep 16th 2023 10:31

Good day and Deus Vult.

Heart this
0 likes

Bad_End_Roleplay - Sep 17th 2023 06:13

So if this company panders to the liberals and the gays, how come they didn't do sh*t during pride month.
No mention of it, no gay capitalism "pride month premium sale, get 1+1 for free with this GAY offer."

None of that. They literally don't care. Just because they allow gay people on here don't mean they be pandering to liberals.

And I'm not acting special or anything, I clearly have a different opinion but like all of you, don't matter if you're left or right, you people can't handle when someone else has a different view of things hence why you blocked me. You don't block anyone else because most people just give one reply, you god defend yourself with multiple paragraphs and move on to the next person that replies.

Unlike me who keeps coming back. Did I throw insults with calling you a zealot. Yes

Heart this
1 like

Inept - Sep 20th 2023 06:30

Least Zealous Christian

Heart this
0 likes

TheKindReaper - Sep 20th 2023 19:27

Maybe you didn't but I saw one, there was a promotion of it sent by the rp.me team in support of gay pride month. You may not have seen it, but I certainly did.

At the end of the day, if you don't agree, you don't gotta agree, just go on your merry way. Arguing something ultimately pointless with someone you don't even know is completely foolish.

And sorry, but I would rather follow what I believe with fervor and defend it till my dying breath, rather than be flimsy and soft. and just.. flip flop around or not believe in anything.

I also told you WHY I blocked you, it's simply because I don't want to waste a bunch of time arguing with someone when it's going to be fruitless and pointless.

Heart this
0 likes

Feersum_Endjinn - Nov 17th 2023 11:11

Was looking for a technical support thing and couldn't resist reading through this, damn. Glad to see the God-Lovers are as calm and accepting as ever.

Heart this
4 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.