Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The multiverse ends with you

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 22nd 2018 23:37

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 14:39

(i'll post the starter here soon)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 14:46

Sully woke up after feeling like a man kicked her, she looked up and she saw a she was in what looked like a giant pink bubble with a a sighn in front of the entrance saying dome 7, sully was confused but she got up seeing several people but what threw her off was all the weird looking alian people and animal people with the humans at this place

Meanwhile ash woke up about an hour ago and currently was trying to find kelly and pablo untill eventually giving up and now he started searching for deadites and now he started asking people if they have seen any

Edited Feb 2nd 2018 17:13

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 19:14

(i also forgot to post a starter for the villan) his giant ship was cruising along and steve (i couldn't think of a better name) was smirking looking at the screen "what's the closest weird place?" he asked looking at a map "dome 7 sir" said a man in a drivers seat "take me there and we shall normalize it" he said with a smirk "also there are donut's in the break room only one per person i will check the security tapes if i heard someone took more than one" he said walking to his office in the large building shaped ship

Edited Feb 2nd 2018 20:23

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 31st 2018 04:22

(i started this and no one that joined will join in, this is more dead from launch than the sega saturn)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 2nd 2018 13:21

(yeah your accepted especcialy cause noone who has joined have decided to join the rp)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 2nd 2018 17:15

(my start explains where my 2 characters are and another one for the villan who is somewhere else)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 2nd 2018 18:37

(so docter tenma is working with the villan? If he is in the flying office building than he would be with the villan)

Edited Feb 2nd 2018 20:23

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Feb 2nd 2018 23:00

(that's fine if he is) a man walked up to steve's office "i said don't bother me unless it's something important!" he yelled "someone took an extra donut" said the man "i am not gonna let someone disobey my athuarity!" sajd steve walking towards tenma's office "if you pull another stunt like that again your fired!" he said busrting in and then walking into the door on his way out "your door must have a problem cause it hit me" he said leaving as he went back to his office awaiting his arrival at dome 7

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 25th 2018 02:53

I regret to inform you this RP is dead

And you all tried to neko the damn thing

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.