Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > The endless maze

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Feb 20th 2016 01:36
Previous123Next

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 01:36

"T-turn right....then left...go strait...t-turn again...which way?"

Its all an endless maze. Ever turn holds a new room with new people and new threats. Each twist hides a new friend. Each bend traps you more and more. Nobody knows of there's an outside of the wall's or of they can ever escape, if there is anything to escape.

"T-turn one way then the next, go back...wait where did we come from?"

If you can navigate your way through night by night you may yet survive. But beware. By night the shadows take form and show their demons, the demons can kill one person a night and can only be killed by light.

"Keep the fire bright...dont let it go out...wait did you see that?"

Every now and then a rare chest can be uncovered with either weapons, food or survival tools. Keep in mind this maze isn't like most, it's different. Some areas are wide fields with wild life and some places are thin hallways leading both everywhere and nowhere.

"Its a dead end...I'm stuck...Its all over..."

The rules: you may be a victim to the maze or a demon lurking inside it. You may have up to three characters of you can keep track of them all. Please have fun and anybody can join!

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 01:48

Roland whistled happily walking through a narrow hallway between two of the high wall's. To high to be climbed and too thick to be broken. He held in hand a crude dagger and dragged it against one wall causing an eerie screeching that echoed loudly.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 02:19

Suddenly Roland stopped. He heard footsteps coming his way. A creepy smile parted his lips to reveal his fangs. No he wasnt a demon just liked having options. He chuckled the sound bouncing around the walls. His good eye searched the shadows picking out a distant figure

Heart this
1 like

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 02:37

As the figure approached Roland he laughed quietly, "hello fellow." he said cheerily. His good eye shine with anticipation, "don't you know you should carry a light?" he asked and lit a match. Suddenly several shrill screams hissed showing that the maze demons had been stalking them

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 02:47

Roland tipped his imaginary hat, "dont worry 'bout it stranger." he gave another smile. "Well well what have I found? In a split second I saw a rather handsom stranger, might my eyes have tricked me?" he winked and chuckled while shaking his head.

Edited Feb 20th 2016 02:51

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 02:59

Roland nodded and took Aarons hand, "names Roland but I perrfer R." he pulled Aaron close to him and whispered near his ear "the rumors are deffinatly true and there's a few 'bout me flouting 'round too." he chuckled and clucked his tongue.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 03:10

With another laugh he shook his head, "no. Noth'n much, but i don't wanna spoil any of our future fun." he let go of Aarons hand and tossed his dagger in the air catching it upside down he held it to Aarons throat for a moment then pulled away, "as if anybody here could be a threat ta me." he said still smiling.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 03:21

Roland nodded, "good, good." he said and looked in down the path again. "Ought to be movin' you comi'n with?" he asked and began slowly walking again dragging his blade down the wall making a scrsthy hissing noise. He whistled and stuck a hand in his pocket.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 03:32

Roland turned his head a bit so that he could see Aaron from his good eye. "Its nice to have another to walk with." he said looping an arm through Aarons and giving him a somewhat evil smile.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 03:38

Roland walked with his arm through Aarons and finally they came to a wider area, "say aaron, you wanna find a camp?" he asked looking around. A few flickering lights showed in the distance.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.