Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > The endless maze

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Feb 20th 2016 01:36

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 13:42

Roland nodded, "yep, people here dont really like ta take the risk of walking the maze." he chuckled, "they're all too scared...it's pathetic." he shook his head and tossed his dagger again catching it and tossed it again.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 13:56

Roland tilted his head to one side. "I've never been outta here." he said shrugging and then smiled again, "time ta go." be grabbed Aarons hand and pulled him along lighting another match as he went. He thew it to the ground lighting up the sea grass. Hissing screeches could be heard.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 15:29

Roland stopped watching the small fire blade behind him, "bred and born in these walls." he said, "learn real quick 'bout avoid'n those shadows after see'm 'em close to killing everythin in my town." he shrugged and laughed, "you seem shocked."

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 17:02

Roland began walking towards a small cabin he had seen and shrugged, "not met many people who don't already know this stuff." he explained and opened the door of the cabin. A few screams rang out and a woman ran outside.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 20th 2016 20:26

Roland waved him into the cabin and say down in one of three hand crafted wooden chairs, "tomorrow morning we look for a chest. I'm runnin' low on supplies." he picked his feet up into the wooden table and leaned the chair back on two legs with his hands behind his head.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 21st 2016 18:26

Roland opened the bag looked through it and tossed it back, "that's previous stuff there, better be careful. And the chests are spawned and placed by the demon ta lure in the humans" he explained

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 22nd 2016 16:37

"Ya never know what they're gonna do." he chuckled. And then lost his balance as his chair was only on two legs. He fell backwards and simply stayed on the floor laughing, "never know what's gonna happen."

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 22nd 2016 16:46

Roland sat up and shrugged. "No clue. All I know is I had 'em when I woke up." he said standing and dusting himself off. "My guess is the demons but it doesnt make any difference." he opened the door holding one of his daggers in hand.

Edited Feb 22nd 2016 16:47

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 22nd 2016 17:00

Roland cracked a smile and shook her hand, "hi. Whatever can I do for ya?" he asked chuckling slightly and shaking his head.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 22nd 2016 17:30

Roland shrugged, "goin'n out tomorrow lay can come with." he said simply and tossed the dagger in the air then caught it and tossed it again.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.