Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > The endless maze

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Feb 20th 2016 01:36

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 11:09

Roland laughed at the little scene. He shook his head with a smile, "'ain't that cute!" he said happily, "the new guy sharin with the hafling!" he chuckled, "just remember your places..." He warned jokingly.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 11:29

Roland patted her head, "sorry. Sorry." He said with a wide grin. "Adeline right? Don't worry, 'bout half the things I say are either mean or make no sense." He told her.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 11:48

"Names Roland but R is much preferred." He said one again tipping his imaginary hat. "And this is partner damian." he said patting his rifle, "got him from a chest." He said proudly.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 12:06

Roland nodded a mock serious look on his face, "shes right ya know. Ya gotta take good care of yourself in here." He said rubbing his chin.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 16:19

Roland watched them curious as to what would happen. He twirled his dagger around his fingers not realizing he was doing so.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 20:54

Roland stopped her from leaving, "nah, I like you! Your interesting...ya are still welcome to go lookin' for chests with us." He said

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 23rd 2016 21:44

Roland grinned at Aaron and shrugged. "Never had much trouble sleep'n here." He said bluntly going back to the chair he had tipped earlier. He sat down and kicked his feet up again

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 24th 2016 11:30

Roland laughed at them causing him to once again loose his balance and fall after the chair tipped over. He laughed even more at this and then put his arms under his head "I'm just gonna sleep here" he said closing his eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 24th 2016 14:24

Roland nodded, "stay with us a night!" he chuckled, "and I'm quitr lucky thanks." he was soon enough asleep just as he said would he slept on the floor.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.