Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > The Four (OOC)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Aug 15th 2018 18:47

Lizziejo - Aug 25th 2018 00:53

Though forgive me for being a little loss of words from having my original simple having magic elemental powers into a full-blown technically analysis of magic and unworldliness

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 25th 2018 10:06

Oooh okay sorry, I’m more acustom to Korean mythology which doesn’t have literature as extensive on magic as Chinese. Westerner here through and through dispite my fascination with Chinese mythology. Which is where the idea steamed from, the Four Beasts is also known in Korean as well.

So inspite of being the forum leader I sadly will have to learn this style as I go along. It’ll probably be difficult and we’ll make mistakes so feel free to correct us so we can adjust to this.

I had just originally planned for a simple, Asian themed RP with Asian mythological creatures mixed in with elemental powers. This will certainly extend my initial intent for this RP as I really didn’t expect the obvious lack of knowledge I have on Chinese culture and power hierarchy.

I’m fine with it as long as you forgive confusion or mistakes when we start the training process and what level we’re at. I assume everyone is at Qi condensation stage at this point in our story.

Edited Aug 25th 2018 10:13

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 25th 2018 10:12

Point being however I never wanted this to be just solely power-up training. They have to be able to work together ofnit defeats the purpose of having this forum as a group effort. Our characters eventually will still have to learn how to work as a team with their individual contrasting powers. Perhaps becoming so used to each other that it’s almost second nature to use their abilities to second another member of the group. I wanted a team/friend Vibe first and foremost which will come probably into play most of all because originally the powers were supposed to come secondly.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 26th 2018 17:17

For the most part. I will reply shortly

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 27th 2018 13:24

Sorry for the short reply, couldn’t really figure out what to write lol

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 3rd 2018 12:23

That’s fine. Sorry had some irl responsiblities to deal with.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 3rd 2018 15:06

As the creator, very much so

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 3rd 2018 19:18

You can go ahead, we don't need a set order now since some of us are separated

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 5th 2018 16:05

Don't sweat it, school is more important. We'll catch you up if anything happens.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Sep 10th 2018 12:29

Since they are separate from us, It shouldn't matter too much so if you wish to wait or not is completely up to you.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.