Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > The Four (OOC)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Aug 15th 2018 18:47

Lizziejo - Aug 19th 2018 11:51

Uh I don’t think that would work since you’d have to ask the others and they won’t be relevant to the story.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 19th 2018 12:27

I would like to say yes but everything has already been for the most part sorted out. This pretty much now is a closed RP, I’ve been so lenient thus far but with plans already for another person joining later on as the Golden Dragon planned, I myself don’t know a position where I could fit you in.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 22nd 2018 01:10

Mm yeah waiting on you @LilBlythe

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 24th 2018 02:01

I’d say whoever wishes to reply, feel free to do so as I’d hate for this to die just because she isn’t responding

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 24th 2018 03:05

Im sure if we need to move story along, Myself or someone else can use her character loosely.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 24th 2018 03:06

Though I do see she’s still active. I’m not quite sure why she hasn’t responded

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 24th 2018 03:53

I would have to get a feel for the character and probably have to do research on all those martial arts techniques later on but I can attempt to replicate how Lil portrayed her.

Heart this
1 like

Lizziejo - Aug 24th 2018 10:01

Actually that could work. If you keep the backstory tha Ria has in place I don’t see why you can’t make your own OC and we can switch Ria with him/her. You’d just have to understand how the training was supposed to go. It’s on page 1 but that would keep the story going as her character was very important where we stand now

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 24th 2018 23:01

I think having two trainers could be a good thing. That way if they spilt off 2 and 2 they can do multiple trainings at once. So if you’d like to make a character that’s similar to Ria as in they’ll be training the others, I wouldn’t mind until the Golden Dragon comes into play later.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 25th 2018 00:50

It’s a little confusing but I think I get the gist. A lot more complicated than I had planned. We had pretty much all agreed to Lil’s idea of training but that works. Ria can focus on the key point and of them working together like she originally stated before:

Survival Training- Basic survival training

Teamwork Training- This will be used in both survival training and power training. Basically she's going to set up situations where they need to act as a team in order to accomplish a survival exercise or power exercise. It will be used at random.

Education- Since they are going to be sneaking into Thunder Clan they should be educated on how thunder clan works and what the Golden Dragon is like. After all one needs to know the enemy to take down the enemy.

4. Uses- For those who's powers are not involved in fighting, this is practicing their powers in non fighting ways. For example practicing healing on Ria or another person.

5. Situational- Ria will set up situations in where the chosen ones will have to work together in order to save/help some dummies she has set up. This is to teach them that their powers aren't only useful for battle but they can actually do some good with the powers.

Etc. while you can teach the magic aspect and martial arts/weapon training

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.