Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > The Four (OOC)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Aug 15th 2018 18:47

Lizziejo - Aug 17th 2018 18:08

You are free to reply if you wish

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 17th 2018 20:04

Preach. Go ahead. Spice things up. Ka-boom.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 11:43

Yes! I sort of wanted there to be other challenges before proving they could take on the Golden Dragon chosen (I planned for there to be since it’s passed down through family there are quite a few in the family who can use lightning but none to the extent of the chosen for the Clan). But if they lie outside the domain, I was going to say something on the lines of because they have power to defeat these beasts, they also have the power to control them. So it wouldn’t be too outlandish that somewhere along the way Ria has them try and take down some mythological creature say like a Pixiu (chimera of sorts I think is the best comparison).

Edited Aug 18th 2018 11:58

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 12:55

@Emperor I believe you are next to reply if we’re going to start with the order

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 17:02

Just water control but they can pull water vapor into water droplets so basically they can use water anywhere they see fit

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 17:06

It’s simpler just to think water. Because if it’s anything other than that, it wouldn’t just be water but heat and ice too. Just water in general they can pull from the air. They couldn’t from ice cause is technically in a solid state

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 17:18

It wasn’t based on elements, strictly the four mythological creatures represented in Chinese mythology.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 17:20

I just added elements that I thought suited each creature and environment in different sectors of China so Amelia can control air which is why she can project ice outward by using both wind and ice to shoot it out of her palm.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 18th 2018 21:37

If it’s connected to your power it would be a Vermillion Bird for Junzhu, Azure Dragon for Cordelia and Takuto, a White Tiger for Amelia, and Black Tortoise for Oso. But if it’s a mount or animal companion then you can use something that would be found in your environment. I will reply shortly but Amelia’s clan don’t have horses but rather ride Elk or Caribou of the sort for transport in the snow.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Aug 19th 2018 11:32

Uh sorry I already have plans and someone willing to wait until the Golden Dragon comes into play to play them.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.