Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > TRICK OR TREAT!!

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Oct 30th 2017 18:27
Previous1234Next

Spartan203 - Oct 30th 2017 18:27

Today is October 31 and also Halloween. you are a group of teens who are looking for something to do on this evil night so you go into the dark woods but what do you find?

-Rules-
*No OOC fighting
*Don't control others
*Don't kill others without permission
*Play if you join
*Follow my rules

-Sheet-
Name:
Personality:
Theme Song(Opt):
Looks:

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 12th 2017 14:26

Roger walks the cold street alone and makes his way to Roberts house. He wasn't wearing his costume yet because it was in Roberts house. Roger walks up the steps onto Roberts porch, he knocks on the door. Roberts mother opens the door and invites Roger inside. Roger walks up the stairs and to Roberts room.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 12th 2017 15:09

Nick walks to Taylor's house knocking on the door. He also had no costume on yet either.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 12th 2017 15:19

Roger hangs his head out of the 2nd floor window "Come In!" Roger yells from Roberts window then goes back and watches Robert play his pinball.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Nov 12th 2017 15:21

Nick opens the door coming inside. He heads to find them. Nick joins the watch.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 12th 2017 15:28

"I'm going to change." Roger told Robert as he went into Roberts closet and put on something Robert Plant would weir. He comes out of the closet dressed like Robert Plant.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 12th 2017 15:33

Robert has 9,000 points then he's done. He truly was a pinball wizard. "Here you try I'm going to go change." Robert said as he went to change. He soon comes out dressed like Roger Daltrey.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.