Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Silver Moon Forest - Creepypasta RP

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Dec 27th 2017 17:18

Silvermuse - Jan 6th 2018 10:02

The forest crept closer to Cara, the trees groaning in the wind. Silver laughed, "I can mark it with your blood!" The shadows danced excitedly in response to her suggestion.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 7th 2018 16:19

Silver appeared at the edge of the forest with an insane grin as she waved goodbye to them, her shadows wisping around her. 'You'll be back, I just know you will.' Once they were out of sight she dashed back into the forest with a cackle.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 7th 2018 16:28

Silver busied herself with feeding the forest of the course of the next week, one or two people a day. Some wandered in on their own, others she chased in, some she had already killed and brought back. She wondered briefly why Slender hasn't sent his proxies to fetch her or come to collect her himself. She didn't mind much, she enjoyed this lifestyle honestly, kept her busy and free to do as she pleased.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 7th 2018 18:46

Silver had just been out hunting and returned to the forest to find those two girls here again. She smirked under her hood and kept to the shadows as she moved back into the trees. 'Let's see what fun I can have today.'

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 7th 2018 23:56

A quiet, knowing chuckle reverberated through the forest. A shadowed figure dashing in front of them.

Heart this
1 like

Silvermuse - Jan 8th 2018 00:41

Silver easily took notice, ah yes, the new resident of the forest that moved in a few weeks ago. She was okay with him since the forest didn't seem to mind him much but she's never revealed herself since she hates being social.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 24th 2018 15:17

(Sorry, I'm back now.)

Silver grinned and let out a disturbing giggle as she dashed behind them, cloaked in her shadows. This was just to easy, she grinned to herself as she lept back into the canopy of the trees.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Feb 4th 2018 00:30

Silver sensed two others in her home, deciding to leave her prey to invesigate. She hops along the tree branches, still concealed Ion her shadows. She heads to the closest aura she senses, stopping above.....an elf? Link? No....

Holy f*** that's Ben.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Feb 4th 2018 18:47

The forest groans eerily around all parties, the canopy seeming to darken and the air turned almost suffocating. Silver grins, maybe should let Prima out to play.....after all its not every day she gets to see a fellow Pasta in here.

She chuckles, her voice sounding disembodied and corrupted slightly, "Taking a stroll through the woods Ben? You really shouldn't have......this forest has a way of making people disappear."

Next to Shade the trees begin to move their roots slowly towards her....creeping ever closer.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.